Chapter 54

Y/N's Pov

"Are you sure it's a good idea if you guys come with us?" you ask Miko as she trails behind the group with her friends as you all walk to the Decepticon's cave.

"Yeah, I have a few things I want to say to Megatron," Miko smirks.

"Alright, whatever you say," you sigh as you help Knockout and Starscream drag themselves back to the water.

Upon reaching the cave, you all jump into the cold water that freezes your fingers and toes due to the early hour of the morning you decided to leave the house. You shiver slightly, but instantly become warm again when Starscream pulls you close to his chest and begins to swim inside the cave. You laugh slightly when you turn to see Knockout struggling to carry Miko, Jack and Raf, while Breakdown just carries Thalassa and ignores his friend's pleas for help. Thelonious, as usual, decided to rock climb to the top of the cave and scale down the skyhole, and Rex, Ethan, and Kathy decided to hold down the fort at home with Usi. After the short swim to the little island inside the cave, the merformer put you down on the sand where Thelonious is already trying to conversate with Soundwave.

"Can you get Megatron to come here? We need to talk to him about something that endangers all merformers," Thelonious asks politely as Soundwave nods and swims away.

"I'm kind of nervous to see Megatron again, he's just so scary," you tell Starscream as he sits down on the sand and plays with your hair a bit.

"Not to worry, doll.  Starscream and I will protect you," Knockout says bravely, puffing out his chest.

"Y-Yeah, right," Starscream stutters nervously as Megatron looms out of the water and approaches the island, followed by Soundwave.

"Humans, you have returned. I hear you have important matters to discuss with me," Megatron questions as he reaches the sand island.

"Yes, we believe that a woman named Ebony is hunting down merformers and killing them before stuffing them to display in her museum," Thelonious says bravely, getting right to the point and stepping forward to speak with Megatron.

"And why is that our concern?  We're far stronger than you humans, why should we be worried about this lady?" Megatron questions.

"She has guns.  They're these things that shoot very sharp objects that can kill you in an instant," Thalassa argues.  "They can kill you before you can even get close to her."

"So?  She probably doesn't even know where we are hiding.  If she can't find us, she can't kill us," Megatron reasons.

"We have reason to believe that she knows the location for your hide out, but not the Autobot's hiding spot yet," you say, staying by your boyfriend's side for protection.

"Then what are you suggesting?  We go to the Autobot's base and hide out there for a while?  Also, why are the Autobot humans here?" Megatron asks.

"We're here to help you, you big idiots," Miko says confidently before sticking her tongue out at Megatron like a little child.  "If you don't want our help, we'll leave."

"No we won't," you defend.  "Look, we want to help you, but you must be willing to accept the fact that merformers are only so stronger and can't defeat a human with a drive to kill you all with advanced technology."

Megatron pauses, contemplating something.  He even leans over and whispers with Soundwave for a bit which turned into a heated whispered argument.  Soundwave speaks in broken sound clips from a recording device that Shockwave made for him.  But it glitches a bit and soon dies, due to it losing its power, leaving Soundwave unable to continue his argument with Megatron.  Megatron smirks, thinking he won the argument and he returns to us.

"Fine, I agree to be 'helped' by you humans to keep my Decepticons alive.  I will not be outlived by those Autobots," Megatron mutters, defeated.

"Great, now we just need to meet up with the Autobots and see if they will agree to help you guys out now," Thelonious smiles as he turns back to our group.  "We should get going now, Miko, Jack, and Raf you guys can lead us to the Autobot base."

The three children nod before we all look up at Knockout, Starscream, and Breakdown to lead us back to the entrance.  The three merformer comply and carry us all to the entrance again.  Once at the entrance, you reassure your boyfriends that you'll be safe with your friends and you will come straight back to them after you finish the meeting with the Autobots.  You give the both of them gently kisses before running after your friends to find the Autobots.