(Black cat arc) Part 1

Inside a seemingly abandoned warehouse, flashes of light emitted from inside accompanied by loud gunshots. Through the flashes we see Silhouettes of goons getting beat down by 2 different figures, one of them was wearing a hood over their head.

The gunshots then die down as a silhouette is seen in the air, propelling with what seems to be mechanical wings.

???: "You'll never catch me, Spider-woman and Spider-man. Not when I shift into MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE! CA-CAW!!"

The silhouette then flew towards in rapid speeds as it crashes through the window revealing itself to be The Vulture.

A web followed after The Vulture as it connects to his feet

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

A web followed after The Vulture as it connects to his feet. When the vulture picked up speed, another silhouette followed suit as it revealed to be Y/n back in his repaired classic suit as Gwen in her spider-suit followed after the two.

Gwen then shot a web after the vulture as she swung after him while Y/n hung on to his web as if his life depended on it.

Y/n: "This is not what I meant when I said 'We should try a more action-packed date night!'"

Gwen: "I told you my villains aren't exactly date material"

Y/n: "Less talking more saving!"

Hearing the commotion beneath him, the vulture looks down and spots Y/n and Gwen is on his trail.

Vulture: *tsk* "Meddling vermins"

The Vulture then stalled in the air and cut off Y/n's web, only for him to shoot another web and continue to stay on Vulture.

Y/n: "You gotta find a way to ground this bird"

Gwen: "Right, you hang on 'till then, 'kay?"

Y/n: *grumble* "I hate you sometimes"

Gwen: "Love you too, babe"

She then swung away as she figures out a way to take the Vulture down.

Y/n: "While she goes off doing her work, I'll give this bird brain a piece of my mind"

Y/n then climbs up his web to try and get to the Vulture, something he quickly caught onto.

Vulture: "Still hitching on I see. Well then, how about I give you the ride of your life?"

Y/n: *chuckle* "Phras-ING!!!"

The Vulture then picked up speed, causing him to zip through the air. The sudden change in speed cuts Y/n off mid-sentence as he held onto his web tightly. The Vulture then flew above the tall buildings slightly, when Y/n looked ahead to see the Vulture's flightpath, only to be hit by a billboard.

Y/n flew through the billboard with a concussion, he groan as he wipes his lenses only to widen when he was struck by another billboard, creating a Y/n shaped hole as he felt his world spinning around.