(Part Man, Part Spider, All Cop arc) Finale

In an abandoned warehouse out of the light of the sun, two groups of suspicious individuals are gathered inside. One representative from each group steps forward to the middle of the warehouse.

One of the representatives was a hoodie sporting, baggy pants wearing thug holding a paper bag full of cash, while the other is a Fisk goon in more well-mannered clothing with a purple Turtleneck and grey pants with body armor and kneepads, with him is a black case containing the thug's item of purchase.

Thug: "You got the goods?"

The Goon shakes the case in his hands as something inside it rattles, satisfying the thug.

Fisk Goon: "Sure do. Got the money?"

The thug grabs something inside the paper bag and flashes a stack of $100 bills at the Goon, satisfied with the amount inside the bag.

Fisk Goon: "Alright, now we can do business"

The goon placed the case on the crate that was conveniently at the center of the warehouse. The goon opened the case before stepping back and letting the thug inspect the contents.

The thug was speechless at the sight of the well-polished high-caliber rifle inside the case. Fully satisfied, the thug hands the paper bag over to the goon before resuming to inspect the rifle in his hands as the goon counts up the money.

Fisk Goon: "Pleasure doing business with-"

The goon was interrupted by the sudden screech of a PA system, this brought everyone on edge as the two groups pointed their guns at their opposition along with the two representatives.

Thug: "What the hell!? You work for the feds!?"

Fisk Goon: "I could ask the same thing about you"

Before the two groups went for a firefight, the screeching slowly died down as they now hear a voice coming from above them.

???'s voice: "Hel..o, ..llo, is this thing on?"

Everybody looked up to the ceiling to see Y/n in his Spider-cop attire fiddling with a Megaphone. He tinkers with the device one more time and did one more test to see if it works.

Y/n: "Test 1...2, Alright we're good *looks down* Hello suspicious criminals"

Thug: "It's Spider-man!"

Y/n: "On behalf of the entire police department, I declare that all of you are under arrest!"

Thug: "Can he do that?"

Y/n: "I sure can, by the power invested in me by the Police Captain!"

Fisk Goon: "So what? You some sort of cop now?"

Y/n: "It's Spider-cop! It's in the name"

Fisk Goon: "Whatever, you're about to be Spider-dead when we're through with you!"

All the gunmen points their weapons at Y/n and opened fire. Y/n stuck the megaphone onto his back before falling down the ceiling and made his way to the group of thugs first.

He web-strike over to one of the thugs and disarms him before kicking him towards a stack of empty crates. Two thugs tried to attack him, they swung their pistols at Y/n but he manages to jump over the both of them before slamming both of their heads together hard, sending them to the ground as they hold their heads in pain.

Y/n looked over to the last thug as he went to shoot Y/n, but he quickly configured his web-shooters with impact webs and shoots one over to the thug. The mass of the web along with the speed it traveled causes the thug to be sent back into the wall, as the web instantly wraps him into the wall.