(The Amazing Y/n L/n arc) Part 8

Pietro didn't waste a second. Immediately rushing his opponent, Pietro punches Tombstone in the cheek. 

Pain immediately tingled in his hand, causing him to shake off the feeling before looking back at his opponent and seeing Tombstone unaffected by his attack. 

Tombstone: "That all you got?"

Clenching his fist, Pietro began to deliver punch after punch at rapid speeds. Ignoring the pain from his wound, he mainly focuses on landing his punches, landing blows at different points in hopes of overwhelming his opponent. 

However, Pietro would soon reach his limit, feeling the pain from the wound be too much to bear Pietro throws one last punch that held all his strength toward Tombstone's chest. 

Pietro begins to pant, exhausted from overexerting himself but reassures himself that it was all to beat down his opponent. Speaking of which, Pietro looks up and was shocked as Tombstone merely took all of Pietro's attacks, unphased, and was still towering over him.

Tombstone then leans his head to the side, causing a menacing pop to ring out before he retaliates. He backhands Pietro, causing the speedster to be sent flying across the room and land on a collapsable table. 

Tombstone: "I thought that I could probably feel something from your attacks...guess I got that one cut out for me"

Tombstone begins to slowly make his way towards Pietro as he lets one of his hands hang to the side, letting a tire iron slip down from his sleeve. 

Pietro groaned in pain before turning to his side, as he gathers his strength Pietro begins to prop his hands and slowly begins to stand up.

Tombstone: "Such disappointment"

Tombstone then raised the tire iron in his hand over his head and went to swing down on Pietro, if it weren't for a web to pull the tire iron out of Tombstone's hand. 

Confused, Tombstone looks over to where the web was shot from only to receive a punch from Y/n. Suffice to say, it didn't go well as he intended. 

Y/n: "Grr-RAGH!"

Y/n immediately drops to his knees in pain, feeling his hand send an immediate shock across his nervous system along with the pain that felt as if he had punched the Titanic"

Y/n: "Oh-ho-ho...CANADA!!"

Y/n tries to squeeze his hand despite the pain, only to move mere inches before pain begins to shoot up his hand. 

Y/n: "Well that's not good"

Tombstone's shadow then looms over Y/n, standing over him as he idly taps the tire iron on his palm. 

Tombstone: "So, this must be the ever famous Spider-man. Gotta say, I'm a little impressed, but-"

Y/n: "COCK SHOT!!!"

WIth Tombstone seemingly leaving himself open, Y/n cuts him off and went for a cheap shot to the groin. Only for his hand to suffer the same effect.

Y/n: "OUGH! Oh, your poor wife"

Tombstone: "But I think my impressiveness would turn to disappointment. Guess I was right"

Y/n continues to whine as he now has two possibly broken hands. 

Y/n: "What the hell is going on?"

(~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~)

With his back turned, Tombstone went to swing his tire iron at Y/n but he immediately twirls in the air into a kick across Tombstone's face, only for a tingling feeling to shoot up from his shin right as it made contact with Tombstone's cheek.