(Age of Ultron arc) Part 6

Day has turned to night at the Barton household and the house is still lively as ever, after taking a short nap I decided to head down to get something to drink, only to see Nick Fury standing in the kitchen. 

Y/n: "Well I'll be..."

Nick: "Hope you had a well-rested sleep, cause we got work to do"

Y/n: "You died, and here you are giving orders as nothing happened. Nick"

Nick nods to the kitchen before walking off, I followed behind and saw the Avengers minus Thor sitting around the table. 

Y/n: "You guys are still up?"

Steve: "Can't sleep, with the whole-"

Y/n: "Right, the whole nightmare thing"

I went over to the fridge and grab a carton of orange juice and poured myself a glass. 

Y/n: "Maybe try getting punched by the Hulk, maybe that'll snooze you"

Natasha; "Spidey..."

Y/n: "Sorry"

Nick: "Ultron took you folks out of play to buy himself time. My contacts all say he's building something. The amount of Vibranium he made off with, I don't think it's just one thing"

Steve: "What about Ultron himself?"

Nick: "Ah. He's easy to track, he's everywhere. Guy's multiplying faster than a Catholic rabbit. Still doesn't help us get an angle on any of his plans though"

Tony: "He still going after launch codes?"

Tony from the living room throws darts to the dartboard in the kitchen, missing every time.

Nick: "Yes, he is, but he's not making any headway"

Tony: "I cracked the Pentagon's firewall in high school on a dare"

Nick: "Yeah, well, I contacted our friends at the NEXUS about that"

Steve: "NEXUS?"

Bruce: "It's the world internet hub in Oslo, every byte of data flows through there, fastest access on earth"

Clint: "So what'd they say?"

Nick: "He's fixated on the missiles, but the codes are constantly being changed"

Tony: "By whom?"

Clint then throws a dart across Tony's face, hitting the bullseye. Tony looks over and saw Clint with a smug grin.

Nick: "Parties unknown"

Natasha: "Do we have an ally?"

Nick: "Ultron's got an enemy, that's not the same thing. Still, I'd pay folding money to know who it is"

Tony: "I might need to visit Oslo, find our 'unknown'"

Natasha: "Well, this is good times, boss, but I was kind of hoping when I saw you, you'd have more than that"

Nick: "I do, I have you"

Everyone, including me, looked at Nick confused.

Nick: "Back in the day, I had eyes everywhere, ears everywhere else. You kids had all the tech you could dream off. Here we all are, back on earth, with nothing but our wit, and our will to save the world.  Ultron said the Avengers are the only thing between him and his mission, and whether or not he admits it, it's Global Destruction. All this, laid in the grave. So stand. Outwit the platinum bastard"

Natasha: "Steve doesn't like that kind of talk"

Steve: "You know what, Romanoff?"

Natasha smiles mischievously at him.