(Guy in the Chair arc) Part 8

The door opened as Y/n stepped inside the living room of his parent's house, a complete opposite to his old apartment as it felt more warm and cozy. It felt home to Y/n, and that's what he liked about it.

Y/n: "Wow...it feels like, I'm finally home"

Mrs. L/n: "You are home, honey. We just...we couldn't believe you're standing right in front of us"

Mr. L/n: "I agree, how about our names, son. Do you still remember them?"

Y/n: "Uhm...It's M/n and F/n, right?"

M/m: "That's right, oh my baby boy is back home!"

M/n pulled Y/n in a hug as she cried into his chest, F/n walks over and pats Y/n on the shoulder as Y/n wore a cheery smile and relishes the scene. 

[Y/n POV]

Mom: Oh, you two must be hungry! I'll go prepare dinner, could you help me in the kitchen?"

Dad: "Sure, honey"

Mom and Dad then walked off into the kitchen, leaving just me and Gwen alone in the living room. My smile is still present on my face as the thought of finally seeing my parents is still fresh in my memory until I was pulled out of my train of thought by Gwen.

Gwen: "So, how did meeting your parents go?"

Y/n: "Great, I just feel like it's a dream having them here"

Gwen: "They were world-renown scientists back at Oscorp, they decided to retire and move here when they finally settled in their marriage"

Y/n: "Scientists, so they're still the same even here"

I walk over by the picture frames and pulled up a family picture with 'me' winning a trophy with a golden molecule ornament on the top, I assumed it to be from a science fair.

Y/n: "This might honestly be the best moment in my life. Right after falling in love with you of course"

Gwen: "I'm flattered, but do try to remember why you're here"

Y/n: "Hmm? Oh right the-"

Mom: "Kids! Dinner's ready!"

Y/n: "Ooh~ I wonder what they made. Come on!"

Gwen: "Y/n, wait!"

I hurriedly made my way to the dining area and didn't get a chance to hear what Gwen said before following after me. Dad sets up the table and asked for us to take any seat we want, Me and Gwen end up sitting in front of each other as Mom sets the food down on the table.

Once everything was placed, she went to her seat next to me but not before pulling my ear and flicking it.

Y/n: "Ow! What was that for?"

Mom: "For scaring us, young man! We were worried sick, day and night!"

Y/n: "I'm sorry, I just couldn't find the courage to come back. I was scared, I didn't know if you would accept me back after that"

Dad: "Oh son, You'll always be welcomed home. You're family"

I felt my heart flutter as I look and see them giving me a warm and welcoming smile.

Mom: "Well, enough about that. Let's talk about you two! How are both of you? Are you in a relationship yet?"

Gwen: *blush* "We-Um-It's uhh"

Y/n: *kisses her forehead* "We're dating"

Gwen: "Y/n!"

Mom: "Oh my! My little boy has a girlfriend!"