(Identity crisis arc) Part 3

I stared shocked at the figure before me as they, or much rather 'she' is staring daggers through my skull. Her hair and physique aside, the one thing that I couldn't get out of my head is the person's face, it's almost identical to mine. 

Y/n: "You're...You're Y/-"

???: "Don't you dare call me that!"

I was taken aback by her outburst she doesn't like being called 'me' yet she has some tendencies similar to mine.

Y/n: "But that's who you are...right?"

???: "I'm nothing like that putrid monster!"

Y/n: (Okay, putrid's a bit much. I don't even know what that means)

???: "That person's the scum of the earth, he deserves every malice that I'll throw at him!"

Y/n: "Okay, how about we calm down and talk this out?"

???: "How about no?"

From then I was surprised even further as she was building up black and white energy from her fists before slamming it to the ground, causing a large shockwave of black and white energy.

(~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~)

I manage to get my feet off the ground just in time as I jump away from the shockwave, when I land back down the 'not me' woman shot a web before swinging away. I quickly jumped off the edge and shot a web of my own before swinging after her. 

When she looked back and saw me swinging after her, she began doing some evasive maneuvers, zipping through corners and zipping up to buildings to launch herself forward. Thankfully I manage to recreate her stunts and was still hot on her tail, something which pisses her off greatly. 

???: "I told you to leave me alone!"

Y/n: "Look, I can help you! Maybe if we quit the deadly pixie dust coming out of your hands then maybe we can talk"

???: "I said I don't want to talk!"

(~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~)

She shot another web and continued swinging as the black and white energy began building up again, when she exits the swing, she jumped off and turned towards me before sending out a large wave of energy towards me. 

I manage to zip to the side just in time, letting the wave of energy fly past me and hit a side of a building. 

Y/n: "Okay, I'll admit that's pretty cool, but I'm serious! Someone might get hurt with that kind of power"

???: "Then you should've backed off when I told you so!"

She then built up another energy wave in her fist as she swung, She then blast the dark energy towards me as I went to shoot another web. I quickly dove down to avoid the attack, causing a massive pothole on the street below me. 

When I landed on the ground, I rolled to keep my momentum forward before launching myself back in the air as she cuts through another corner. Once I was high up in the air, I shot 2 webs towards a billboard and pulled myself towards it, flying past the foundation and cutting off the woman. 

I immediately began to web her up, wrapping her around in webbing as I intercept her swing path, kicking her towards another roof of a building. She rolled across the roof while I landed near the edge being pretty confident in my handiwork.

Y/n: "So...ready to calm down now?"

(~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~)

???: "Like I've been telling you...Leave...me...ALONE!"

I placed my arm over my face as a blinding white light accompanied by a deafening black ray encompasses my vision until I was immediately sent hurling across the street and into a window of an apartment, thankfully no one was inside at least for the night.