(Avengers arc) Finale

After the Battle of New York, Manhattan is seen being rebuilt as Firemen began putting out the fires as the Department of Damage Control began scavenging the Chitauri that scatter around the streets.

Over at Central Park, Thor, and The Avengers, aside from Y/n, are seen escorting Loki who has a contraption over his mouth to keep it shut. They meet up with Selvig who opened the back of a van and reveal a capsule with two handles. Selvig opened the glass container as Tony opened a metal briefcase to reveal the Tesseract, Bruce uses a metal tong to grab ahold of the Tesseract before placing it in the capsule.

Thor bid farewell to Selvig as Loki look over at Clint and Natasha as she whispers something to Clint who kept a sharp watch on Loki through his sunglasses before smirking slightly. Thor with the capsule and Mjolnir in hand offers Loki the other handle of the capsule containing the Tesseract. Thor looks back at the Avengers one last time before turning his handle, transporting him along with Loki back to Asgard via Tesseract.

After Loki and Thor were gone, Natasha hands Bruce a bag as he accepts it with gratitude before Clint and Natasha hop on the car and drives away. Bruce hitched a ride with Tony on his exotic car before driving off after them with Steve getting on his motorcycle before riding the opposite direction.

A news broadcast played on a holographic screen as an interviewer began asking survivors about the attack.

Interviewee: "What do I think about the Avengers? Like all this was somehow their fault? Spider-man saved my life along with Captain America, *sigh* Wherever he is or wherever any of them are. I just-I would just wanna say 'Thank You"

We now turn to Nick Fury who is in a video conference with the Board of Directors as they began discussing the recent events regarding the new group of heroes.

Board of Directors: "Where are the Avengers?"

Nick: "I'm not currently tracking their whereabouts. I'd say they earned a leave of absence"

Board of Directors: "And the Tesseract?"

Nick: "The Tesseract is where it belongs, out of our reach"

Board of Directors: "That's not your call"

Nick: "I didn't make it, I just didn't argue with the god that did"

Board of Directors: "So you let him take it, along with the war criminal Loki who should be answering for his crimes?"

Nick: "Oh, I think he will be"

Board of Directors: "I don't think you understand what you started. Letting The Avengers loose on this world, they're dangerous"

Nick: "They surely are. And the whole world knows it, EVERY world knows it"

Board of Directors: "Is that the point of all of this? A Statement?"

Nick: "A promise"

nick then ended the conference before walking away from the communications room and made his way back to the control bridge where he was quickly met with Agent Maria Hill.

Maria: "Sir, how does it work now? They've gone their separate ways, some pretty extremely far. If we get into any situation like this again, What happens then?"

Nick: "They'll come back"

Maria: "You really sure about that?"

Nick: "I am"

Maria: "Why?"

Nick: "Because we'll need them to"

Maria then nodded to Nicks's answer and begins walking away from him.

Nick: "Oh, and Hill!"

Maria: "Yes, boss?"

Nick: "Start a new project for me, Codename: Spider"

Maria: "Who do you have in mind?"

Nick: "Let's see...How about let's start with Stark's new assistant, he might hold some promise"

Nick then looked over at the clouds as he looks over at the window in front of him before looking down on Manhattan from his see-through panel on his feet.

Meanwhile, with Y/n, he's seen leaning on a tree as he overlooks a funeral. It was the funeral for the little girl's father who tragically died during the battle in New York, Y/n looked closely and sees the girl gripping the piece of his suit that he gave to her.

After the burial, Y/n paid respects from a distance before leaving the cemetery where he got a phone call from Peter.

Peter: "So...Another day another city saved. All in the days work for Spider-man"

Y/n: "I guess so, 'Fighting off an Alien Invasion' crossing that off the bucket list"

Peter: "So what are you gonna do, now that Manhattan is being rebuilt? I think we deserve a break if you ask me"

Y/n: *chuckle* "Sadly, An all-expense vacation is not part of Spider-man's job description. Sure Manhattan might be uninhabitable at the moment, but that doesn't mean I should slack off. Brooklyn and Queens might be in danger next, and they'll need me to keep them safe"

Peter: "Spoken like a true hero, speaking of Spider-man what are you gonna do about your suit? Looks pretty beat up if you ask me"

Y/n: "Yeah, A few threads and needles won't be enough to fix that mess. *sigh* I guess it's back to the cloth mask"

Peter: "Can't you just go back to the dimension you got it from and get a new one"

Y/n: "I mean, sure but I kind of want my own design. You know, something that could fit my personality. Like my very own Spider-sona!"

Peter: "That a new word you just came up with?"

Y/n: "Yeah, you like it?"

Peter: "It's catchy, but you won't see me use it regularly"

Y/n: "Fair enough"

Peter: "So what's next step for the friendly neighborhood Spider-man?"

Y/n: "Who knows, one thing's for sure. Is that nothing is set in stone"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here it is, the epilogue/finale

Thank you everybody so much for stopping by this story and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy making it.

Sadly though vacation is over starting tomorrow so updates might start slowing down, but fret not! I will make sure to squeeze in some time to write for all your viewing pleasure whether you need a break from any responsibilities or just bored out of your mind.

But thank you all so much for seeing this Avengers arc to the end, you guys are just the best.

So with that being said, You guys know the drill by now

Vote if you wanna

Share to your friends if you have any

And I'll see you when I see you

Bye Bye