(Age of Ultron arc) Part 7

Clint manages to bring the cradle back to The Avengers tower, as Tony arrived moments prior.

Bruce: Anything on Nat?

Tony: Haven't heard. But she's alive, or Ultron'd be rubbing our faces in it.

Clint: This is sealed tight.

Bruce: We're going to need to access the program, break it down from within.

Tony: *to Clint* "Hm. Any chance Natasha might leave you a message, outside the internet, old school spy stuff?"

Clint: "There are some nets I can cast. Yeah, alright. I'll find her"

Clint then walks off, leaving Tony and Bruce to work on the cradle.

Bruce: I can work on tissue degeneration if you can fry whatever operational system Cho implanted.

Tony: "Yeah, about that..."

Bruce then looks at Tony, then back at the cradle, before looking back at Tony.

Bruce:  "No"

Tony: "You have to trust me"

Bruce: "Kinda don't"

Tony: Our ally? The guy protecting the military's nuclear codes? I found him. 

Tony then taps his device again and displays the fully restored consciousness of J.A.R.V.I.S

J.A.R.V.I.S: "Hello, Dr. Banner"

Tony: "Ultron didn't go after JARVIS cause he was angry. He attacked him because he was scared of what he can do. So JARVIS went underground. Okay? Scattered, dumped his memory. But not his protocols. He didn't even know he was in there until I pieced him together"

Bruce: So, you want me to help you put J.A.R.V.I.S into this thing?

Tony: No, of course not! I want to help you put JARVIS in this thing. [Banner shakes his head] We're out of my field here. You know bio-organics better than anyone.

Bruce: "And you just assume that J.A.R.V.I.S' operational matrix can beat Ultron's?"

Tony: "J.A.R.V.I.S has been beating him from inside without knowing it. This is the opportunity, we can create Ultron's perfect self, without the homicidal glitches he thinks are his winning personality. We have to"

J.A.R.V.I.S: I believe it's worth a go.

Bruce: "No, I'm in a loop! I'm caught in a time loop, this is exactly where it all went wrong"

Tony: I know, I know. I know what everyone's going to say, but they're already saying it. We're mad scientists. We're monsters, buddy. You gotta own it. Make a stand. 

Banner shakes his head.

Tony: "It's not a loop. It's the end of the line"

Bruce: "Steve's not gonna be too happy if we do this"

Tony: "Well, he can't be too upset if it's already been done"

Bruce: "How? He could be here any minute"

Tony: *looks over his phone* "I could phone a friend to buy us some time"

Inside the elevator, Y/n is seen standing at the back, behind Pietro, Wanda, and Steve. He then receives a phone call, Y/n looks at his visor lenses and saw it was Tony and answers the call. 

Y/n: *mutter* "What is it?"

Tony's voice: "I found our guy that's changing the nuclear codes"

Y/n: *mutter* "And?"