(Age of Ultron arc) Part 3

The Ph.D. scientist, Genius Billionaire Playboy, and the Incognito Spider-man began working on the Scepter, Countless hours analyzing, experimenting, and tinkering, trying to refine the data that is at their disposal to create something new.

A couple of restless days and sleepless nights, countless trial and errors that and all a bust. Leading everyone present to sigh in frustration as they were starting to burn daylight.

Tony: "What are we missing?"

Y/n: *frustrated yawn* "I'll rerun the debug program, see what I've missed"

J.A.R.V.I.S: "I will also conduct diagnostics. I'll continue to run variations on the interface but you should probably prepare for your guests. I'll notify you if there are any developments.

Tony: "Thanks, buddy"

J.A.R.V.I.S: "Enjoy yourself, sir"

Tony: "I always do"

Tony then walks out of the lab, leaving Y/n alone as he worked on the debug program before letting out a frustrated sigh.

Y/n: "I don't get it, the schematics looked fine but why isn't it working"

J.A.R.V.I.S: "Sir, I suggest you also take this time to rest. You've been awake for 48 straight hours, you need sleep"

Y/n: "I don't need sleep, I need answers"

J.A.R.V.I.S: "Sir...you're looking at an HTML coding of the Wikipedia"

Y/n: "...oh shit, you're right"

J.A.R.V.I.S: "I strictly request that you should head home for today, you have a party to attend to later this evening"

Y/n: *yawn* "I guess you're right"

Standing up from his chair, Y/n walked over to the display where they worked on Artificial Intelligence for the past 2 days.

Y/n: "I know this might be selfish of me, creating you in a chance to maybe surpass my parent's legacy. I can't help but feel it's unfair to you..."

Y/n then reached over the display and placed his palm against the glass.

Y/n: "But I assure you...Even though I created you, you are your own person. Whatever you choose to be in the future, you would do great"

J.A.R.V.I.S: "Sir..."

Y/n: "I know, I know...I'm talking to a non-dormant A.I, I really do need sleep. Goodnight, Alfred"

J.A.R.V.I.S: "It's J.A.R.V.I.S, sir"

Y/n: "I know..."

J.A.R.V.I.S: "I'll call in a cab for you. Please make sure you arrive home safely"

Y/n: "You...*yawn* Got it..."

Y/n then walked past the automatic door before immediately stumbling down the stairs until a loud crash could be heard at the bottom.

Y/n: *distant* "I'm okay...I think..."

J.A.R.V.I.S: *sigh* "Teenagers..."

After taking the cab that J.A.R.V.I.S called for Y/n, he took a spot on the backseat before leaning on the window as the cab drove to Queens.

Y/n: "Oh, right that party's tonight. Wonder if Peter wants to go to the party tonight *yawn* Maybe after I get some sleep"

Laying across the back seat, Y/n place his arm behind his head as he began to doze off to dreamland. Thankfully traffic was a normal occurrence in Manhattan, giving him a perfect opportunity to rest as if nothing bad would happen.