(Guy in the chair arc) Part 2

Y/n slouches on his desk as he absent-mindedly looks at the black board with an uninterested look as he is occupied by his own thoughts.

Y/n: *thought* "I can't believe it's been 2 months since I've became Spider-man. It almost feels like it was just yesterday I was sucked into that portal, maybe this is just the side-effects."

Teacher: "Mr. L/n!"

Y/n: "Huh? what?"

Teacher: "I'm happy to see you back with us, now. What is your answer?"

Y/n: "Uhhh...I'm sorry what was your question again?"

Teacher: "Spiders have an ability to sense danger around itself self-consciously. My question is, How do they sense those incoming dangers?"

Y/n: "Spiders have small hairs around them called 'trichobothria' they use those to feel the area around them."

Teacher: *smile* "Very good, Mr. L/n, Spiders can react to their surroundings due to its..."

Y/n zoned out once again, looking around his classroom before landing his eyes on the clock as it slowly ticks every second.

*Tick!*

*Tok!*

*Tik!*

*Tok!*

*Brrnngg!*

The school bell rang as students hurriedly grabbed their things and exit the classroom, Y/n stepped into the hallway and walks around the school grounds, every student stares at Y/n and his more confident persona as he gave out high fives and fist bumps to some students.

He shaped his fingers to guns and was about to shoot out finger-guns but immediately recoiled in disgust and cringe. He walked into a double doors and took a deep breath as he takes in the atmosphere of every high school cafeteria ever.

He walked past the line and only grabbed a few sandwiches before fishing in his pockets for some change once he reached the vending machine. He put a few quarters inside and selected two drink cans as the vending machine drops Y/n's beverages.

As he grabbed his drinks a trio of cheerleaders walked up to him and began mingling with him all the while still keeping his friendly smile. He noticed Peter along with Mary Jane and her band sitting together, so he quickly excused himself from the conversation before walking towards Peter.

Y/n: "Yo! Room for one more?"

MJ: "Well look who it is..."

Peter and MJ scoots over as Y/n vaults over a seat before sitting next to Peter.

MJ: "So, how is 'Mr. Gossip number 2'?"

Y/n: "Gossip number 2? I've never been a subject of gossip since...ever"

Gloria: "Well, you are the talk of campus right now"

Betty: "They thought you were a transfer this year, You really had a glow up during break"

Y/n: "The moody trend is over, it's nice to change things up just for today"

Gloria Grant and Betty Brant. the other members of The Mary Janes apart from MJ and Gwen. Y/n sat up properly just as two more trays were set on the table, these were for Miles and Gwen.

Gwen: "Oh dang, hey Miles can you grab me a drink from the vending machine? I forgot to grab some before going here"

Miles: "Oh, no problem"