(Age of Ultron arc) Part 8

With a flight course en route to Sokovia, Steve began giving a speech to his team as he prepares them for what was to come

Steve: "Ultron knows we're coming. Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire, and that's what we signed up for. But the people of Sokovia didn't. So our priority is getting them out"

Pietro speeds into the Sokovian police station.

Pietro: "We're under attack! Clear the city, now!" 

The people in the station took the news seriously so Pietro runs off before he returns with a rifle and starts shooting in the air. Grabbing everyone's attention.

Pietro: "Get off your asses"

Wanda uses her mind powers on the people of Sokovia to get them to evacuate without causing a panic.

Steve: "All they want is to live their lives in peace, and that's not going to happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done, and find out what Ultron's been building. We find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monsters and we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right"

With a plan seemingly underway, Thor took Bruce down to Sokovia as Tony with his new Mark 45 suit went ahead in search of Ultron. The Quinjet then lands in an open parking lot in Sokovia, the landing gears drop as the wings fold before the doors drop down for the remaining Avengers that aren't blessed with flight.

Steve then took his helmet before walking out, as he went to put it on, he saw a graffiti of himself with his face tarnished by vandalists causing him to go against wearing his helmet and tossing it back to the Quinjet.

Wanda: "The bridge is the main route out"

Pietro: "We can cover the others"

Steve: "Wake everyone up"

Pietro and Wanda then depart to get the Sokovians to safety.

Clint: "I'll go ahead and get to position too" *walks off*

Y/n: *notices graffiti* "You look great"

Steve: "Not exactly the word I would use"

Y/n: "Well the other bridge to the main road is that way. Wanna see who could get there faster? WHile Speddy Mcgee does his own thing?"

Steve: "You go on ahead, I'll catch up"

With the evacuation now underway, Tony soars through the air above Sokovia as F.R.I.D.A.Y locks onto Ultron's location inside the church.

F.R.I.D.A.Y:  "Your man's in the church, boss. I think he's waiting for you"

Tony flies into the church before taking a quick look around as Ultron's voice could be heard.

Ultron: "Come to confess your sins?"

Tony: "I don't know, how much time you got?"

Ultron: "More than you"

Ultron then appears in a new Vibranium body that towers over Tony.

Tony: "Uhhh. Have you been juicing? A little Vibranium cocktail? You're looking, I don't wanna say, puffy..."

Ultron: "You're stalling to protect the people"

Tony: "Well, that is the mission. Did you forget?"

Ultron: "I've moved beyond your mission. I'm free" 

A podium then appears from the ground, drilling itself upwards before planting in the center of the church.

Ultron: "What, you think you're the only one stalling?"