(The Mary Janes arc) Part 3

After exiting the apartment, Peter took a bus to begin his search. He sat by the far back before opening his backpack to retrieve his laptop, right as he does, he noticed two bracelets inside along with a few discs. 

Setting his laptop on the seat next to him, Peter took the bracelets and saw that it was a prototype version of his web-shooters. Peter tossed the web-shooters back inside before checking the bag that he took.

Peter: "Uh-Oh"

The bus then departs before Peter could stand up to go back to the apartment, leaving him with Y/n's prototype web-shooters and his laptop.

Peter: *shrug* "I'm sure he wouldn't mind"

Grabbing his laptop from the seat next to him, he places it on his lap before accessing the net.

Peter: "Alright...let's see what Ms 'Gayle Watson' can bring to the table..."

ACcessing the Watson profile, Peter scrolled past Mary Jane's profile along with her parents and went straight to her sister. 'Gayle Watson'.

Peter: "Name: Gayle Watson-Byrnes; Place of Birth: Montoursville, Pennsylvania; Spouse: Timothy Brynes..."

Peter then scrolls deeper through her profile and found some notes relating to her.

Peter: "Holy..."

After finding out about the death of their mother, Madeline Watson, Gayle Watson left her family and dreams to marry Timothy Brynes and later have a son. The two then went on to have a child, it is then the couple would face domestic problems and has a track record of hostile encounters ring marriage counseling.

Peter: "How the heck does this note be so detailed?"

D.A.R.C: "I took the liberty of compressing all the necessary details for you"

Peter: "Aaahhh!"

Peter immediately covered his mouth before looking around and noticed that he was alone aside from a few people at the front while the driver couldn't care less and instead focused on the road ahead. 

Peter: *whisper* "D.A.R.C? What are you doing on my computer? And how did you get this much information?"

D.A.R.C: "I took it upon myself to install myself onto your O.S, you can consider us partners for the time being"

Peter: *hesitant* "Okay..."

D.A.R.C: "As for I compiled the information on Ms. Gayle Watson, I merely took all the information the FBI has and simply duplicated it"

Peter: "You hacked the FBI?"

D.A.R.C: "Hacking The Federal Bureau of Intelligence is child's play for me"

Peter: "Right..."

D.A.R.C: "It would seem that Mr. Byrnes is close by"

Peter: "Seriously?"

D.A.R.C: "Take the next bus stop"

Peter then shuts off his laptop before placing it in Y/n's bag. Once the bus has stopped, Peter swings the bag over his shoulder and got off the bus, when the bus leaves, Peter turns around and sees he had arrived at a Junkyard.

Peter: "You sure this is the right place D.A.R.C?"

D.A.R.C: "I'm positive"

Peter heard D.A.R.C's voice in his pocket, he reached over his pocket and pull out his phone and see that D.A.R.C has uploaded herself to Peter's phone.

D.A.R.C: "The RFID tracker in his phone pinged his location right here"

Peter: "So you're just gonna keep uploading yourself to all of my other devices?"