(Guy in the Chair arc) Part 5

Every second felt like an eternity for Y/n, every minute the light stays on is another pressure added on his back. Y/n is pacing around outside a hospital room, anxious, worried, and scared for whoever he is waiting for.

Y/n: *mumble* "No, no, no this isn't happening. This can't be happening, This shouldn't be happening!!"

MJ: "Hey, it's gonna be okay. Just take a deep breath"

Y/n: *deep breath* "Nope, it's not working. Someone slap me, hurry!"

May: "Y/n! calm down, Peter is strong, he's gonna be okay"

Y/n is being accompanied by Aunt May, MJ, and Gwen, MJ told the rest of her bandmates to head straight home due to the previous incident and accompanied Y/n and May as they wait anxiously for the medical professionals to treat Peter The door then opened and the doctor walks out with a solemn look on his face. 

Y/n: "Doc! Please tell me it's good news, it has to be good news!"

Doctor: "I'm sorry..."

Y/n: *shock* "No...T-this is some kind of joke, right?"

Doctor: "The poison has already made its way into his bloodstream and is already starting to kill him"

May: "No..."

Y/n clenches his fist tightly before punching a hole through the hospital wall in anger.

Gwen: "Y/n!"

Y/n: "Goddammit!" 

Doctor: "I'll give you all some time"

The doctor left the door open to Peter's room before leaving, May and MJ went in first followed by Gwen who looked back at Y/n who is wallowing in sadness next to the hole that he punched.

The three entered the room and immediately saw Peter laying down on his bed. He has an IV bag connected to him along with a heart monitor and respirator. Peter looked over at his friends and Aunt and gave them a weak smile.

Peter: "Hey, guys"

May: *hugs Peter* "Oh, Peter..."

MJ: "How are you holding up?"

Peter: "I'm fine, although, with all of this equipment on me, I feel like I got cancer. haha..."

May/MJ/Gwen: *weak sobs*

Peter: "Right, inapropriate. Gwen, how are you and Miles?"

Gwen: "We're fine, how about you? Are you feeling anything wrong lately?"

Peter: "I'm telling you, I'm okay *looks around* Hey, where's Y/n?"

Gwen: "I'll go get him"

Gwen excused herself and walks towards the door, she walked outside and sees him quietly sitting on the floor with his head buried in his hands.

Gwen: "Peter's looking for you..."

Y/n slowly looks up, eyes filled with sorrow but stood up regardless. Gwen held the door open for Y/n as he walked by her, no words or remarks exchanged, just silence.

Peter: "There he is! My best buddy"

Y/n: "..."

Peter: "My God, you look like crap. man. *spots Y/n's bleeding hand*  You're hurt!"

Y/n: *hides fist* "This is nothing" 

Y/n walks to the other side of Peter's bed and sat on the stool, facing Peter and May who stopped hugging Peter and is now holding his hand.