Chapter 15 | Sword Fighting

Start from the beginning

'Your Majesty, you should not keep your guard down like this. Enemies will attack.' Huang Dewei said as he proudly smirk at winning against Wang Lei whose expression was cold as ice.

'Did you like it back?' Wang Lei asked in an icy chilled filled tone not caring that he lost to Huang Dewei but his mind struck on their kiss and Huang Dewei's words. He coldly glared at Huang Dewei and now it was Huang Dewei's turn to be taken back.

'What?'

'I ask did you like it back as much as he did it?' Wang Lei asked angrily as he pushed away his sword and stood up. Huang Dewei stares at him and then he spoke up the words which he regretted as usual.

'Did you like your night with Chen Ju last night then?' Huang Dewei waited for him to say but he did not so he gained courage and spoke up 'Are you not going to answer your Majesty? I am assuming you do by seeing that mark on your neck.' Huang Dewei said sarcastically not even hiding his jealousy this time.

'What if I say I did not like it then.' Wang Lei whispered out words and Huang Dewei surprised looked towards him for being truthful. He shocked stares towards him and then he softly let the words out.

'I did not like the kiss either.' Huang Dewei said truthfully and Wang Lei's expression soften a little but he said nothing as they stood and stares at each other when a servant came breaking the silence between them

'Your Majesty, your father wishes to meet you. He is waiting in pearl garden for you.' They heard the servant and looked towards him and then Wang Lei nodded his head while the servant bowed his head and walked off.

'Let's go. ' Wang Lei ordered Huang Dewei who nodded his head and they both also came out. They changed their clothes, cleaned themselves up and reached pearl garden where his father and previous Emperor of the nation, Wang Wei was waiting for them. Pearl Garden was a beautiful garden area filled with greeny and flowers. In the middle, it had a sitting place which was surrounded by water all around it. It was a breathtaking place.

Wang Lei used the bridge to walk over the water and reach his destination. He greeted his father respectfully and sat down in front of him on the ground which had soft carpets for their comfort. Huang Dewei quietly also followed Wang Lei and greeted Wang Wei then walked and just stood in the corner as he watched them.

'How come you wanted to meet me, Father.' Wang Lei asked in a cold tone.

'Why? A father can't come to meet his son.' Wang Wei said as he laughed wholeheartedly whereas Wang Lei did not even smile a bit.

'I believe you know that does not apply to our relationships, my father. I know you are not here to just meet me.' Wang Lei said coldly and Wang Wei stopped laughing as he looked towards his son

'Don't be so heartless Wang Lei.'

'Just get to the point father. I have a lot to do.' Wang Lei said rudely and Huang Dewei felt like a third wheel. He should not have come. He wonders why Wang Lei got him here with him. Huang Dewei was thinking when he saw Wang Wei looking up towards him and Huang Dewei freeze. He looked down but he could feel his intense gaze on him like he was checking him out.

'Who is that pretty man?' Wang Wei asked as he was interestingly looking at Huang Dewei and Wang Lei looked towards his father and sighed. He could see the lust in his father's eyes which always come out upon seeing pretty things, especially pretty young men and it was nothing new to Wang Lei.

'He is my personal bodyguard and doesn't even think about anything vulgar. He is out of your reach.' Wang Lei said giving warning with it and Wang Wei looked at his son and frowned. He was a weird character and not at all like him. He was like his mother and he hated that. Wang Wei thought hatefully as he was reminded of Wang Lei's mother when a servant came with herbal tea. She walked and put it on the table in front of them and walked off. Wang Lei was about to make the tea for his father when he heard him.

'You come and made tea for us.' Wang Wei called out to Huang Dewei and ordered him who was confused first but then he nodded his head and quickly came towards them. Wang Lei angrily and annoyed looked away because he knew his father's true intention. He never back off once he wanted someone. Huang Dewei made the tea and he hold out the cup towards Wang Wei to hold it which he did, but Wang Wei's rubbed Huang Dewei's hand in the process.

Huang Dewei's eyes widened with shock as he did not like his touch and he quickly pulled away from his hand and got hold of Wang Lei's robe tightly and moved closer to him like he was his saving spot. Wang Lei did not notice that incident as he was angrily looking in the other direction whereas Wang Wei also surprised over Huang Dewei's reaction. It was normal to be shocked but instead of getting away from the place he moved closer to Wang Lei and it was surprising for Wang Wei.

Huang Dewei nervously looked at Wang Wei who took a sip from his tea and then he gained courage, moved then made tea for Wang Lei this time. He gave it towards him which he got hold of it and signed him to go away.

'Is he your lover?' Wang Wei asked and Wang Lei looked towards him

'What nonsense is this now. Just get to your point.' Wang Lei said angrily

'If you are involved with him sexually then I would be proud. No need to hide it. I don't mind you sleeping around. Have anyone you wanted to have. After all, you are Emperor of this nation.' Wang Lei said as he smile and Wang Lei wanted to get rid of that ugly smile from his father's face

'As a Emperor of this nation, I have a lot more important stuff to do than sleep around whoever I want to.' Wang Lei replied in a strong calm tone.

'Anyway, once you got bored of him then send him to me. He would be fun to play around with. He is pretty.' Wang Wei said and Wang Lei could not help and felt disgusted with his father but he said nothing in response

'I think we should go back to our conversation. Why are you here father?' Wang Lei said as he went back to their conversation

'Well, then I will get to the point. The issue with boys going missing, don't bother too much with it.' Wang Lei said as he started off the conversation.

'Feng Zhi is investigating that.' Wang Lei lied that only Feng Zhi was working on it

'Then removed him. There is no investigation needed.' Wang Wei ordered as he took a sip from his tea.

'Why? Are you involved or know something about it?' Wang Lei asked suspiciously

'Just do as I say. Those kids wanted to be dead. They used their bodies.' Wang Wei said and Wang Lei felt angry.

'Don't tell me you also bought them since you have a disgusting hobby of sleeping with young kids.'

'What's so bad in that? I pay them and they also enjoy it. It is a sign of power and money. You should do it too.'

'I am no interested in that disgusting hobby was sleeping with underage kids for my pleasure.' Wang Lei replied coldly as he clenched hard to suppress his anger.

'You think too much Wang Lei. There is nothing wrong.' Wang Wei replied shamelessly

'Yeah, nothing wrong just the way you were drinking and buying these kids on the night my mother died.' Wang Lei screamed painfully and Wang Wei furiously glared at his son and then he throw the hot tea he was drinking on his face. Wang Lei's face burned and Huang Dewei forcefully stopped himself not to run and check on him because he does not know what they were talking about but it does seem like they were having a very heated argument and Huang Dewei could not dare to get between them.

'Shut up...Just do as I say. No further investigation is needed.' Wang Wei shouted as he angrily stood up '... and also make sure to do your other job as well which is providing spring to the next generation and giving birth to the future Emperor. Do what you are needed to be done and don't meddle with useless staff.' Wang Wei screamed ordered him and walked out without looking back. Wang Lei sat there in anger and humiliated. Huang Dewei patiently waited as he stares at him then he slowly walked towards him and sat down as he gained courage and called out to him.

'Your Majesty ...'

'Leave me alone Huang Dewei. I wanted to be left alone.' Wang Lei whispered begged softly and did not even look towards him, Huang Dewei stares at him and spoke up

'How I can leave you when you are in pain, your Majesty.'

'Just ignore my pain like others and go away. I need some time alone.' Wang Lei said as he still did not look towards him and this time Huang Dewei nodded his head then stood up and walked off leaving him all alone in his worry, pain and agony.