Chapter 129 - Of Swords! (3)

Start from the beginning

"I had such a hard time fighting the swordmaster, my liege! He was very strong and I had a lot of injuries too!" Gideon pouted and rubbed his arms a few times.

"I almost died a few times too! It was only a breath's distance when his sword almost hit me!" His lips downturned even more.

'Is he... whimpering?' Pier asked himself in amusement seeing Gideon's display of vulnerability towards him.

"But good thing I was able to dodge his attacks! Then woosh! I jumped in the air and then baam!" He even did a few actions to accompany his words and that made Pier chuckle.

"I even pewpewpew'd him!" The knight imitated a series of punches in the air.

"And not only that, he was able to control the earth! He rose a giant stone and that trapped me! I was so scared that time because I thought it would be the end of me!" He started sobbing and his puppy-like ears drooped similar to that of a dog's when it is sad.

Still chuckling, Pier inched himself closer towards Gideon and the knight who was busy acting like a child in front of his liege did not notice it.

"Then I screamed when I was trapped in his wall-" Gideon stopped talking when he felt cold and slender fingers latch on his forehead. Soon, a relaxing feeling coursed through his entire body and it was giving him tranquility.

"You did well, my knight." Pier kissed the fingers that were placed on Gideon's forehead.

"You did well."

"A-... Ah.... EEEEH!" Gideon screamed and leaped back while covering his forehead. His face was extremely flushed and his lips were quivering.

"K-Kiss?!" He mouthed and that made Pier laugh even more.

"Whoo... It's suddenly h-hot..." Gideon turned his back from Pier and started running away.

"He kissed you. You must be having the urge to mate with him-" The dragon spoke in his head but Gideon did not want to hear any of those right now.

"SHUT UP!"

Pier who was watching Gideon from afar flinched when his knight suddenly screamed telling someone to shut up.

'Kiss...' The knight covered his face with both of his hands and he squealed inside his head.

'No! It is a common display for masters with their knights!' He argued.

Indeed, it was a common scenario for masters with personal knights when they achieved something great. They would kiss the back of their fingers that are touched in their knight's forehead as a sign of recognition for the knight's splendid work.

But the white-haired king did not only place his pointer and middle finger in Gideon's forehead. He also cast healing magic to heal his 'supposedly' wounds acquired from fighting the swordmaster.

'Kiss... My liege kissed my forehead!' He was getting ahead of himself but he did not care. Gideon was too happy to give a flying fuck.

Even the vampire that crossed his way was pushed back with great force when Gideon unintentionally kicked him.

'I should get more wounds...' He trailed off and continued walking aimlessly in the first town.

'Should I fight other swordmasters again? Where can I find them?' Gideon contemplated.

---

"Gideon killed the swordmaster on the west and Fluffy eliminated the fairy on the east," Pier spoke as he faced the large window from the town mayor's office.