Chapter 128 - Of Swords! (2)

Start from the beginning

It was sinister, it was frightening.

"What do you want them to do, Fenrir? Hmm?" Pier asked the other king while he soothed Ciaran's back with the man still busy doing his business on Pier's neck.

"Eat."

"Eat?" He chuckled and Ciaran nodded his head.

His kingdom was composed of a thousand vampires.

Blood was one of their necessities in order to continue living but the citizens of Mir had been used in consuming meat and the blood of the animals living in the mountain.

"Go on, my people. Eat." Pier laughed louder when he felt Ciaran's eagerness and vigor increase with how much he was lapping up the mark made by the man.

It was primal instinct. All the vampires gave off a red glow in their eyes at the words of their king.

Vampires are highly egotistical creatures that think they stand at the top of the pyramid looking down on anything else.

However, right in front of them was another creature who is not a vampire that they all admire.

Pier was the only human they are willing to serve and this was one of the reasons why they are still doing so.

Despite Pier being human, he prioritizes his kingdom filled with vampires.

"Morals? My morals changed when I lived in Taron. Evil has resided within me." Pier knew what they were thinking.

"Go and enjoy your feast, my vampires." His eyes gave a translucent glow and every vampire seems to be transfixed in those glowing cerulean orbs.

"Ciaran."

"Eat!" The man spoke in an aggravated voice since they were all staring at Pier and he was pissed off with the unending stares.

All the vampires were about to take off when Pier spoke another word.

"You can drink their blood but only kill those that try to retaliate. Those who submit in defeat are spared." He instructed and the vampires nodded their heads before disappearing in a set of crows.

"Pier..." Ciaran breathed hard when his urges heightened.

"Do you want to eat too?" Pier asked him but Ciaran shook his head.

"What does my king want then?"

"Your blood."

"Yes, you want to eat."

"No, I'm only a half-vampire. I can live without drinking blood. But I want to have yours..." He trailed off.

"Kinky." Pier chuckled and Ciaran hid his face from the world. That was true, he doesn't really need blood to live but having even a small trickle of Pier's sweet crimson blood in his body was sending the vampire king into euphoria.

It was like a drug that he wanted to get his hands on but at the same time, treasured so much.

"Go on." Pier pressed the back of Ciaran's head further in his neck and the king took that as a sign of continuing.

The vampire's fangs elongated and gently dug in the spot where he marked Pier in the past.

"Ah..." Pier tightened his grip on Ciaran's hair when he felt the stinging pain but it soon disappeared like it was nothing.

He could feel blood pour out of his neck and the other man gently lapping it with his tongue.

"Sweet," Ciaran commented wherein Pier gave him a light laugh.