28. Good Morning

Erika's POV

The next morning I woke up in my girlfriend's arms. I smiled at how peaceful she looked in her sleep. I stroked her back gently as not to wake her. There was a soft knock on the door before Aideen entered the room. She smiled at the sight of Kina and I before she spoke.

"You need to get up and get ready for school. I know it's earlier than normal but there's two of you today" She explained. I nodded and Aideen left me alone with my girlfriend. I exhaled deeply and gently caressed Kina's face. 

"I know you're probably enjoying your sleep right now but we need to get up" I whispered to her. Kina stirred slightly before pulling me in closer to her. She placed a kiss on my forehead causing me to giggle.

"I definitely wouldn't mind waking up to you every morning" she smirked as her hand lightly brushed my waist. I rolled my eyes at her antics. 

"Only if you're lucky" I teased. Kina placed a soft kiss on my lips and brushed my hair behind my ear. A wave of electricity ran through my body at the gesture. I pulled her back into me and kissed her again with more passion than before. She pulled away sooner than I would like.

"It's way too early for what you want to start" Kina chuckled. I pouted and got out of bed. She lay back down on my bed and watched as I bustled around my room to get everything ready for school. I held two different dresses to my figure multiple times in hopes to decide what to wear today. 

"Wear the blue one" Kina suggested. I looked back at her and blew her a kiss. I put the other dress back in my wardrobe before moving to check if my school bag was packed for the day. 

"Shit my school stuff is at home" Kina cursed. I closed my school bag and turned to her. 

"It's fine we'll drive by your house on the way to school to pick it up" I reassured her. We quickly got ready for the day and bustled out of my room into the kitchen where Aideen had prepared two lunches. 

"Erika hurry up or I'm going back to bed" Taeyang complained as I took my sweet time with putting my hair into a suitable style. 

"Fine let's go. We need to go past Kina's house anyways" I groaned. I grabbed the lunches in one hand and held onto Kina's hand with the other. The coldness of her skin caught me by surprise and a shudder ran down my spine. Kina chuckled and allowed me to pull her out of the house. 

The drive to school was somewhat peaceful. Taeyang was quiet as he always was in the mornings when he took me to school. The silence was filled with Kina and I's heated discussion about our vision for this weekend's competition. 

"We can't do both. We need to agree on one and I think it should be mine" I argued. Kina shook her head. 

"Definitely not. We can't have every single routine being just hype. We definitely need to show the judges that our dance company can do other things" she countered. I huffed in frustration as we pulled up to her house. 

"This discussion is not over" I reminded her. She chuckled and ruffled my neatly done hair. I hit her hands away and we both got out of the car to fetch her school stuff. She took a deep breath before opening the door to her house. Her mother was sitting outside with a coffee cup in one hand and a cigarette in the other. 

Kina sighed and led me upstairs to her bedroom to fetch her school bag. She went around her room in silence as she changed the clothes from her dance bag to fresh ones. She pulled off her shirt and I turned around as she put on a different one. When she was finished we returned downstairs together. 

"Wait here. I'll be right back" Kina whispered and placed a quick kiss on my lips. I nodded and watched as she walked outside to where her mother was. They spoke for a few minutes before pulling each other into an embrace. Kina returned inside on her own and wrapped her arm around my waist. 

We returned to the car and Taeyang continued the journey to school. I turned to Kina with my arms crossed over my chest. 

"My dance idea is better" I started attempting to lighten the tension. Kina narrowed her eyes at me. Her eyes flickered to my chest for a split second before meeting my eyes again. 

"No. We do to many dances for hype and energy. We need to slow it down. More RnB and duets" she countered. We continued the discussion until we reached school. Eyes were on us when people realised we had arrived together. That was the least of our worries right now.

Cassie and Maya looked between Kina and I as we tried to defend our arguments to each other simultaneously.

"What is going on here?" Gale arrived and silenced us. I looked at him before looking back at Kina. Both of us tried to explain the situation at the same time causing Gale to shut us up again.

"Fine then we'll go with your idea" I gave in. Kina smiled and pulled me in for a kiss. I playfully wiped her kiss off and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Do we have a problem Miss Park?" She questioned. I tried my hardest not to laugh as I managed a nod. Kina kissed me again twice and held me close to her preventing me from wiping the kiss again.

"Okay are you two finished?" Gale asked. Kina rolled her eyes and released me from her grip. Maya pulled me closer to her and draped her arm over my shoulder. 

"Okay before another argument breaks out over whatever that is Gale and I have something to say" Cassie spoke quickly. Maya looked at Kina and smiled in satisfaction at the look of jealousy on her face. 

"Cassie and I are throwing a party at my house this weekend and you're all invited. Erika, bring your friends" Gale continued. I turned to Maya to discuss.

"We have to go" Maya whispered. I shook my head at her. 

"My parents would never allow that. My mom is already mad that my siblings and I want to go to Korea for my birthday and my dad is stressed with work and having to do everything himself" I whispered back. 

"Just say yes and we'll figure out the rest later. Why don't we just have fun now and suffer the consequences later?" 

"Are you crazy!?" 

"Of course I am. You've known me since pre-school get with the program" Maya whispered before turning back to Gale and Cassie. 

"We're definitely going to be there" Maya spoke before I could stop her. I sent daggers in her direction and lightly elbowed her in the arm. 

"We have to get to class" excused us from the conversation. Kina blew a kiss in my direction as Maya dragged me off towards our first lesson. When we reached the classroom Maya couldn't wait to tell our friends about the party. 

Our first high school party.