6. After Party

Kina's POV

"Gale if you had seen Erika's solo you would not believe she was the same person from the talent show" I groaned. I had been home for over half an hour but I still couldn't get her solo out of my head.

"I've seen it. Her sister posted a video of it and Cassie sent it to me. We are officially shipping you with Erika from now on" he shrugged my comment off. I rolled my eyes at his comment. My best friends have hated my girlfriend since the day they met her. The fact that Amelia cheated on me only made it worse.

"I have Amelia. You both know that" I warned.  

"Did Amelia come to your competition?" 

"Well no she didn't" I answered honestly. Gale sighed and muttered something under his breath. 

"Gale who are you on call with?" I heard Cassie's voice say softly in the background. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. 

"No fucking way. So you two are hanging out without me?" I asked feigning hurt. Gale and Cassie got defensive immediately. 

"Don't you dare you had a competition today and you never have time for us!" Cassie yelled. I laughed at how defensive she was getting.

"Jesus Cassie I was joking" I surrendered. Gale burst out laughing and teased Cassandra. I heard her slap him and I started laughing. 

"Kina don't you have an after party to get ready for. Ask Gale and Cassie if they want to come with you" my mother yelled from downstairs.

"Of course we want to come to your after party" Cassie answered before I even managed to get a word out. 

"Yeah mom they're gonna come" I yelled back.

"No yelling in the house" my mother yelled. I looked at my bedroom door in confusion. The one thing that confused me is when my mother did stuff like this. 

"Okay well I need to get ready" I announced to my friends. We discussed plans and decided to meet in an hour so we could go to the party. I hung up and flopped back on my bed. I stared at my ceiling for a few minutes before getting up to go and take a shower.

 I stood under the warm water letting myself get lost in my thoughts. I was pulled out of my thoughts by Zara knocking on the door. 

"Kina you've been in there for 10 minutes" She said banging on the door. I rolled my eyes and turned off the water. 

"Serves you right Zara you always take forever" I said as I came out out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. Zara scoffed and walked into the bathroom, slamming the door behind her. 

"DON'T SLAM MY DOORS" my mother yelled. 

I laughed and ran to my room. I opened my closet and picked out a pair of black jeans and a different black button up.

 I got dressed and ruffled my wet hair. There was a tap on my window and Gale and Cassie were standing on the roof outside. I opened the window and they climbed in. 

"Surprise motherfucker" Cassie blew a kiss in my direction before sitting on my bed. 

"You know normal people just come in through the door" I sighed.

"I tried telling her but she's too fucking high to listen to me apparently" Gale groaned. 

"Well if you had waited for Kina to roll the blunt then both of us would be too high to think but you had to roll that weak ass blunt" Cassie complained. 

"Kina can I talk to you?" my mother's voice sounded from the door. I sent Cassie a look and she mouthed an apology in my direction. I followed my mother into her room and she closed the door.  It's not like my mother didn't know that I smoked but she really didn't need to know that I was my group's plug.