11. Park Sibling Supremacy

Erika's POV

The whole ride home I stared out the window replaying the events of today in my head. The sound of muffled voices discussing New Year's Eve plans surrounded me. 

"Cherika are you alright?" I heard Hyejin's voice cut through my though my thoughts. I reluctantly dragged myself back to the present moment and offered my siblings a small smile.

"I'm alright. Just tired" I replied. My sisters looked at each other in turn before looking back at me suspiciously.

"So Erika what are you wearing to the New Year's Eve party?" Aideen changed the subject. I mentally screamed. The last thing I wanted to do was go to that party but it was family tradition so I had no choice.

"Probably just jeans and a nice top" I shrugged. My older siblings groaned and began speaking to each other in Korean as if I couldn't understand

"Erika I usually don't give a shit-" Taeyang started.

"Yah language!" My dad scolded. I giggled and Taeyang glared at me.

"I usually don't care what you wear but this time I do because we are the Park siblings we all have genes from appa that make us naturally attractive so we have to show everyone exactly who we are so they don't keep underrating us" Taeyang continued. My sisters and I cheered.

"Park sibling supremacy" Aideen cheered loudly. My dad pulled into the driveway of the house and shut off the car. We all piled out of the car and made a beeline for the kitchen. Aideen set all of us up with our own set of snacks before sitting at the kitchen island with us.

"How about we all wear black tonight" I suggested while we devoured snacks at the table. My hummed in agreement. I finished my snack and scurried off to my bedroom to get ready. I stood in front of my wardrobe, sorting through my various black dresses to find one that would be most suitable for tonight. 

I took my time in getting ready, making sure that I looked and felt my absolute best. When I was finished dolling myself up I turned to face my mirror. 

"You look good Erika" my older brother's voice sounded behind me causing me to jump. I glared at him playfully. He ruffled my hair before running out of my room, shutting the door behind him. I huffed and fixed my hair back to the way I had styled it before. 

"Is anyone ready?" I heard my dad's voice echo through the hallway. 

"Yes" my siblings and I answered in unison. I put my makeup into my clutch as well as a pack of gum and a small rollerball perfume.

"Let's go paint the town." I teased as I stepped out of my room. My siblings and I looked so good that you would probably mistake us for Lee Jae-Yong's kids. I picked a pair of black single strap stilettos and made my way out to my dad's black Audi.

"Wow appa you also look good tonight" I gushed. My siblings applauded him for cleaning up so well.

"You look like you own a conglomerate instead of working for one" Aideen praised.

"Who says I don't own the conglomerate?" dad joked. We all laughed as dad sped off towards the party venue. When we arrived our dad stopped us from getting out.

"Before we go inside let me remind you of my rules. No drugs. No fooling around with oppas who are too old for you" dad paused looking at Aideen, Hyejin and I.

"Or Noona's who are too old for you" he continued looking at Taeyang.

"And don't drink too much. I don't want you to get in trouble with your mother. No drinking for you Erika. Arra?" he finished.