3. Stalker

Kina's POV

"What do you guys think of this outfit for the family dinner?" Zara asked. She was wearing a sparkly red mini dress that would definitely give our grandmother her second stroke. We were currently in the middle of shopping for outfits for our family's annual Christmas dinner. I usually liked shopping but today I was not having it. This was the twelfth dress Zara had tried on already.

"You look like a lady of the night" I stated bluntly. My mother elbowed me in the ribcage and Zara glared at me. I raised my hands in defence.

"Well what did you want me to say? Her tits are out" I defended my last comment. My girlfriend,  Amelia stifled laughter next to me. 

"Be nice to your sister or so help me god I will send you home to stay by yourself" my mother warned. Home didn't seem like such a bad idea to me right now considering the fact that I was beginning to get bored of watching Zara play 'Say Yes To The Dress' with a Christmas outfit. 

"What about this dress?" Zara asked emerging from the dressing room once more. She was wearing a deep red slip dress that dropped below her ankles. 

"It looks lovely darling" my mother gushed. Everyone looked at me expectantly as if my opinion was the deciding factor. I signalled for Zara to twirl so I could look at the dress from all angles.  

"Like a true belle of the ball. I actually really like it" I admitted. Zara clapped excitedly and twirled again in her chosen dress. A smile graced her features and she pulled me in for a hug. I groaned and pushed her away lightly.

"Ding ding ding we have a winner. Kina finally likes something" my mom teased. I shook my head and drew my attention back to my phone.

"My turn" Amelia said excitedly. She took two dresses into the dressing room with her. A comfortable silence came over my family and I as we patiently waited for Amelia to return

"Kina please come zip my dress" Amelia called from the dressing room. I got up and entered into the tiny dressing room where Amelia was standing in front of the mirror in a skin-tight gold satin dress that reached just below her knee. I put my hand on her back as I zipped her dress. She shivered at my touch.

"You wanna wear that to the dinner?" I murmured in her ear. I placed soft kisses from behind her ear all the way down to her shoulder.

"Why? Do you hate it?" She asked as she second guessed her choice. I shook my head.

"No I love it on you it's just that I won't be able to keep my eyes off you" I paused to run my hands from her shoulders down to her waist.

 "Or my hands for that matter" I added. Amelia giggled when I ran my hands down her sides.

"Don't be naughty Kina we're going to a dinner with your family" she chuckled. I turned her around and placed a chaste kiss on her lips. 

"You look stunning in this dress" I whispered. She placed another kiss on my lips before turning back to the mirror to get another look at her appearance. 

"Stop having sex in the dressing room you two" Zara's voice came from outside the dressing room. Amelia giggled and we walked out of the dressing room together. I tried to subtly show Zara the finger as I passed her but I got caught.  

"Kina" my mother scolded sternly.

"Sorry mom" I mumbled. 

Amelia showed off her dress to my mother and sister, receiving a string of compliments as she twirled in her dress. When she had made her decision final, she went back to change into her own clothes. 

"Kina what are you gonna wear to the dinner?" Zara asked. I shrugged. 

"Please tell me you weren't thinking of wearing jeans to the dinner" my mom complained.