23. Sarang and Drama

Contains Tale of The Nine Tailed Spoilers!!!

Proceed with caution!!!

You have been warned!!

Kina's POV

Saturday rolled around fairly quickly and my excitement for my date with Erika. I woke up bright and early and made my way downstairs for breakfast. 

"You're up early" my mom was evidently shocked. I rubbed my eyes and ran a hand through my messy hair.

"Correction mother. I never slept" I rasped as I walked straight to the kitchen to pour myself a cup of coffee. My mother leaned against the kitchen island and raised an eyebrow at me.

"So I take it the date with Erika is making you nervous?" she questioned. I nodded, taking a long sip from my cup.

"You drink so much coffee for a sixteen year old" she sighed.

"Almost seventeen. My birthday is in a couple of weeks" I reminded her. She smiled and walked over to me, taking my face in her hands.

"My littlest one is almost all grown up" she sighed.

"Soon you're gonna be off to university and I'm going to be alone" I could see the sadness in her eyes. I put my hand over hers.

"I might not even get into an international university so you're going to be stuck with me until I get married one day" I joked. My mother chuckled and let go of my face.

I finished my cup of coffee before going back upstairs to my bedroom. I checked my phone to see if there were any messages before I went to shower.

4 new messages from Erika <3

Erika: good morning sunshine ^-^

Erika: i hope you're excited for my surprise today

Erika: dress code for today is comfy

Erika: so wear whatever you would wear
for a comfy day in :))

You: Good morning <3

You: Are hoodies allowed for this
mysterious date??

Erika: they are most definitely allowed
if you're okay with me stealing it
at the end of the day :D

You: I'll make sure I prepare myself

Erika: oh make sure your mom knows
that you'll be home after dark

You: Now I'm certain that you're going to
try and kill me today :0

Erika: i can't tell you if that's a
yes or a no because it would
ruin the surprise ^-^

Erika: i'm going to go finish
preparing for your execut-
i mean our surprise date :)

I chuckled to myself and put my phone back on the charger before going to shower. I kept going over the endless possibilities of what today could hold in my head but because of how unpredictable Erika was I couldn't figure out what she had planned.

What are you up to Erika Park

I opened my wardrobe to pick out something 'comfy' as Erika's dress code had specified. Naturally I ended up settling on all black sweats with one of my favourite hoodies even though I knew I wasn't going to return home with it.