"Is that why their the top mafia group?" Jisung said.
"Not for long." Jeno said back. "We'll be taking that spot very soon."

"Enough with the talking. Hurry up and get in the car, Haechan is waiting." Renjun said through the ear piece.

"Ew hyung, the mission hasn't even started yet so stay out of my ears please." Jisung said as they all made their way to the car.

"I oughta- you know what? Just wait till you get home our little Jisung." Renjun said.

"You just gave yourself an early funeral." Jeno said to jisung.
"Oh be quiet." Jisung huffed.

"Are you guys ready? I'll be taking you now." Kun said, as he was the driver.

Everyone nodded their heads.

"Born ready."

~~~

"Nooo~!! That's not fair! You have powers while I don't!" Areum exclaimed.

Hana laughed. "Powers? There's no such thing I'm afraid."
"Yea right, you can tell how someone is and when they're lying just from the way they are." Areum huffed.
"But I think if everyone pays enough attention, they'll be able to tell as well."

"Stop trying to make the mood brighter when you just won another game." Areum said as she lied down on her back.

Hana chuckled. "You'll get better, don't worry."
Areum sighed. "I already miss my Nana... I can't believe he got called to go on a mission when I finally have a break from work. Just what is my luck?"

"That's what we get for being soulmates with a mafia member, am I right?" Hana said to her.
"So very right." Areum shook her head.

That's when Hana looked at her.
"I know it's not my place to ask, but do you know why Jaemin joined the mafia gang in the first place?"

Areum looked at Hana before looking back up at her bedroom ceiling.
She had this sad look on her face, yet she was smiling.

"He joined because of Taeyong." She said. "His parents abandoned him in the middle of the road when he was only 4, and Taeyong helped him."

"Helped him? If they met that long ago, wouldn't have Taeyong been a little kid as well?"

Areum smiled. "That's the thing. Taeyong was also abandoned by his parents. He knew how it felt. He knew how heartbreaking it was to be tossed away from your own blood." She said.

"One of the older and former neo members took in Taeyong. Sadly that man has passed away due to old age, but that man is the person who made Taeyong who he is today. He taught him how to do so many things his parents never did." She said, remembering the story Taeyong told them.

"So it's all thanks to Taeyong that Jaemin is the man he is today. There are many times where Taeyong has asked Jaemin if he regrets joining him, but Jaemin always says no. His response is always the same." Areum said with a smile.

"Even if the world was ending, I would never regret choosing the path you showed me. You took me in when I had nobody and gave me a home, a family. I'm forever in your debt hyung. I will never leave your side."