• Ch 20

Before everything happened*

Hana was in her room. She's been awake ever since.. well you can say ever since last night really.

The boys left the house around 6AM and it was currently 8AM. Areum was still sleeping and Hana... well she was in a horrible state.

She was tired, exhausted and just overall done with life at the moment.

She was deep in thought as she was sitting at the desk in her room. Well, that was until she heard a big thud from downstairs.

Is that Renjun? No.. he's helping the boys with the mission...
Maybe it's areum.

She got up from her chair and headed out her room to go say good morning to areum. What she didn't expect was a man standing in the living room.

"Oh? Well this is nice. I didn't think my target would come to me instead of me trying to find it." He smirked.

Hana, still feeling a little dizzy, took a step back.

"And who are you?" She asked him.

"I'm the guy who will bring you to my boss. That's all you really need to know." He said as he slowly walked towards her.

"Who. Are. You." She asked once again as she took a few more steps back.

He sighed. "Listen here lady, all you need to know is I'm from the tigers. I'm trying to do things nicely so like, can you just come here?"

She stared at him.

"I mean unless you wanna get hurt. I don't really care." He shrugged. "But make your decision quick because I gotta go get the other girls."

"The.. other girls?" She questioned him.

He thought about if he should tell her. "Well... since you're gonna get captured I might as well tell you." He laughed. "I'm here to get the soulmates of the neos." He said. "You're the first one though. Only because you're the newest soulmate so it'll be easier." He laughed.

Hana didn't know what to do. She wasn't really in the right state to fight back. Of course, that doesn't mean she wouldn't.

She looked around her and saw a flower vase on the table stand next to the couch.

She slowly moved towards it.

"Well sadly for you, I don't think it will be that easy." She said to him.

Survivor // Lee Haechan On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara