• Ch 7

*Before the incident*

Why the fuck am I even back here. Haechan thought as he was standing outside YumS café.

It's been at least an hour since they left and for some reason, he came back.

"Ah for fucks sake..." he turned around and walked the other direction.

A whole 5 minutes passed before he turned back around towards the café.

What am I doing... he sighed.

That's when he saw his soulmate getting attacked.

What the fuck?

What he didn't expect was Hana putting up a fight. He saw her twist his wrist, kicked the knife and ran. He also saw that the guy caught up to her before she could escape.

She's a smart one. But slow one.

Haechan was just gonna leave thinking he had nothing to do with this, but when he saw her arm getting twisted behind her back and her in pain, he couldn't help but want to kill the man. That's when Haechan walked inside the café.

"What you should be doing is letting her go before you die tonight." Haechan was furious.

As they kept going back and forth, he noticed how he tightened his arm around her.

"L-Let me go you bastard." She said.

Let her the fuck go." Haechan said.

He then saw that the man was moving the knife closer to her throat, it ended up cutting it.

"Ah-!" Hana exclaimed with tears falling down.

Haechan didn't know why, but he was beyond mad seeing her in pain.

"If you think you can hurt me then you're strongly mistak-" that's when Haechan shot him in the head. Haechan saw him fall on his back while Hana fell on her knees.

And for some reason, something urged him to go help her.

~~~

Hana grabbed her phone from her pocket and was gonna dial shotaro's number before Haechan took it.

"Ah-"

"Don't. Lemme take a look first." He looked at her neck.

"Move your hand."

Hana did as she was told, but very slowly as she was in alot of pain.

That's fucking deep. He thought. How dare that fucking bastard hurt her.

Haechan went to their kitchen and wetted a cloth before coming back to Hana.

Hana's eyes were closed.