• Ch 3

It's been a few days and Areum and Hana have become great friends ever since the first day they've meet

It's been a few days and Areum and Hana have become great friends ever since the first day they've meet. Areum would come to the shop and always hang out with Hana there even when she's working.

Currently Hana was working the night shift again. Her manager apologized once again for making her stay late but Hana didn't mind.

"Welcome back ma'am- ari!" Hana smiled. Hana decided to call areum, ari for short.

"Hey Hana! Working the night shift again?"

"Sadly...we barely even get costumers at this hour." Hana sighed

"There's me." Areum laughed.

"The regular I'm assuming?" Hana smiled.

"Of course."

"Where's Jaemin today?"

"Uhmm..." areum was trying to make up an excuse since she knows Jaemin is out doing mafia things.

"He said he was going to help a friend out?"

Hana laughed. "You know. I can tell when someone's lying to me?"

"Oopsie?" Areum nervously giggled.

"Don't worry. If you don't wanna tell me you don't have to." Hana chuckled. "It's not like I'm close with him anyways." Hana smiled.

"You're way to nice Hana." She faked cry. "And that's why I love you."

Hana laughed.

"Okay but seriously. Your soulmate is gonna be so lucky. Like ONE. You are absolutely GORGEOUS. TWO. You can cook and bake and EVERYTHING. And THREE. You're so cute like- oh my god I love you."

"You already said that silly." Hana giggled. "And you make it seem like I'm some special one of a kind person. I'm just a regular girl like you."

"Nah. No way. Mm mm." Areum shook her head.

Hana laughed. "Here's your mango mango shake ma'am."

"Why thank you ma'am."

"No problem ma'am."

Areum and Hana started laughing but stopped when someone came into the café.

"Ah- welcome sir-" Hana stopped what she was saying when she recognized the man.

"We meet again Hana. And I see there's no one here to stop me this time." He smirked.