Ch. 53

Sit back and relax as this chapter is a bit longer ;)

3 years have passed since everything has happened.
The neos have calmed down from all their mafia shit, but only because they're number 1.
Of course there are some gangs who have tried to overtake them, but no way in hell would they ever succeed.

Sora had given birth to a beautiful and healthy baby girl who they named Hyejin.

Johnny and Yuna are actually gonna be excepting a baby soon!
Yuna is now 6 months pregnant and man was Johnny ready to hold his baby boy in his arms.

Taegi and Xiaojun are actually trying for one, but had yet to succeed. Some members have told them to keep trying and to not give up while the others are saying to not try at all since trying won't make it happen because it always happens out of the blue.

Jaemin and Areum have decided they don't want a baby yet. They're thinking about waiting until they decide on having one.

As for Haechan and Hana... well you can say they're definitely very intimate with each other so it honestly wouldn't be a surprise if Hana was pregnant all of a sudden.

Those 2 don't really mind having one.
Matter of fact, Haechan really seems like he wants one.
Every time he would watch Hyejin, he would always talk about having his own with Hana.

Hana would always smile whenever he would talk about that topic because she as well would love to have a kid with the person she loves with her whole heart.
He was always very good with Hyejin. It was like he was meant to be an amazing dad.

They also decided to buy a little house to live in as the others were complaining to much about the noises they'd make everyday.

But, that's not the most exciting part about the past 3 years.
The most exciting is that Renjun, Jisung, Jeno, Taeyong, Jaehyun and Ten had met their soulmates.

Renjun met his 2 years ago along with Taeyong and Jaehyun.
Jeno and ten met their soulmates 1 year ago while Jisung actually met his about 6
months ago.
I'm pretty sure I don't need to say just how amazing those 6 are with their significant other.

As for their soulmates figuring out they were apart of the mafia... Half was pretty chill about it like Hana while the other half didn't know how to take in the sudden fact that their partner could die anytime he's away on a mission.

Needless to say, their soulmates still couldn't push them away and began to open their hearts out for them.
And this them is non other than Park Jisung, Lee Taeyong and Lee Jeno.

They had it hard at first, but they all understood their soulmates reasoning behind it so they gave them the space they needed until they were ready to open up to them.

Renjuns soulmate was between the reaction Hana had and between the reaction Areum had.

All though she was afraid he could die or get hurt, she was also glad that all he was, was the hacker. He didn't need to go out into the field physically so that was a less chance she would have to hear the news that he had passed away.