• Ch 33

"She's awake

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"She's awake... the others told me to let you know..."
Haechan looked at the door and saw Jisung.

"Who?"
"Hana Noona."

That's when Haechan immediately got up from the bed.
"Careful hyung! You're still hurt-"
"Get out of my way Jisung." He said with a cold voice.

Jisung moved to the side quickly, not wanting to piss him off even more.
"Just.. don't strain your body to much hyung..." Jisung said softly, but loud enough for Haechan to hear.

Haechan sighed as he made his way up the stairs and towards her room.
He knocked on it once before the door opened slowly.

When Hana opened the door, she wasn't expecting to see him.
she felt so many emotions when she looked at his face.
Anger being one of them.

She turned back around, going back in her room. "I don't wanna talk to you right now." She said.
Haechan followed her into the room with an confused look on his face. "What do you mean?"

"What do you mean what do I mean? I mean I don't wanna talk to you." She said.
"Did I do something wrong?" He asked her, genuinely confused when he didn't even know why he was curious.

"Yes. Yes you did." She said as she turned back to face him. "You recklessly threw yourself on top of a bomb, that's what you fucking did." She exclaimed to him, not being able to hold herself back.

That's when Haechan raised a brow. "What are you talking about? I didn't recklessly do that. I did that so I could protect the others." He said to her, a hint of anger in his voice.
"Is that what you call protecting?! By sacrificing yourself?!"
"If that's what I have to do as a leader, yes!" He yelled.

All though Hana flinched when he raised his voice, she didn't back down.
She wasn't having any of it.

"God, what is wrong with you?! The other guys were fine already! If you just ran up the stairs with them, you could've probably been fine as well! The bomb wasn't even that big of an explosion!" Hana yelled, one hand on her hip while the other one ran through her hair out of frustration.

"Was there a way of knowing that before it fucking exploded? No, I don't think so." He said to her, trying to maintain the anger that was rising inside of him. "You don't understand my line of work Hana. You don't get to criticize how I do it. You shouldn't worry about how I-"

That's when Hana stopped him from talking and interrupted him. "God damn it Donghyuck, that's not the fucking problem right now!"
That's when he finally had enough. "Then what the fuck is?! Because it seems like you're making a fuss out of something very fucking small when you would never understand!"

"For fucks sakes.. something small?! I almost lost my soulmate because of his dumb actions!" She yelled. "Do you know how scared I was when you!-" her voice started cracking as she realized she was about to cry.