• Ch 1

"I said left Jaemin! What the fuck are you doing?!" Renjun yelled through the ear piece

"Damn chill. I saw something over here." Jaemin said.

Renjun sighed.

"It's just a dead end Jaemin. Can you just listen to Renjun?" Doyoung said.

"Okay hyung." Jaemin replied as he turned around to head to the left.

"Can you stop fucking around Jaemin." Haechan said coldly through the ear piece.

Jaemin froze in place. "Yes sir."

"That's what you get." Renjun mumbled.

"Give us their locations doyoung." Taeyong said through the ear piece.

"They're just ahead of you guys. But be careful, I can see a lot of them." Doyoung replied back.

"Anything from your side Yuta?" Jaehyun asked him.

"No." Yuta replied. "Who are we after again?"

"The boss. Park Donghyun." Winwin said.

"Ah okay...yea, I don't see him with my sniper." Yuta replied.

"What about you xiaojun? See him?" Renjun said.

"I found him." Xiaojun replied.

"Where is he?" Lucas questioned.

"He's the one being protected. He's literally right there in the middle of the circle of the men." Mark said. "It's so lame."

"Yuta, you think you can get a clean snipe?" Winwin said through the earpiece.

"Yea, I got this." Yuta said assuring them.

"Alright then, we leave it to you our sniper." Hendery said.

"Hey. I'm here too you know? Yuta hyung isn't the only sniper here." Xiaojun said.

"Jeno! There's someone coming on your right! Try to kill them off quietly, we don't wanna give them any signs we're here." Doyoung said.

All jeno did was nod before slowly creeping up on the man and covering his mouth with a cloth and strangling him with his arms.

"Shh, just die quickly and quietly." Jeno whispered to him. But before the guy breathed his last breath, he stabbed jeno's leg with a dagger.