• Ch 23

She opened her eyes very slowly

Her head was pounding.
her arms were numb.
She couldn't really feel anything at the moment.

What happen...

As her eyes fully opened, she tried to make them adjust to the lights that were above her.

Where.. am I?

She looked around where she was.

Oh, isn't this... chenle's ER room...

She softly and slowly sat up.
Her head started pounding like crazy again.

That's when she suddenly heard chenle scream of shock, and felt a pair of arms quickly wrap around her tightly.

Who-

She looked down and saw a crying shotaro.

Oh, shotaro. My beloved brother. Why's he crying so hard?

"Oh my god-" shotaro cried. "I'm so glad you're awake!"

Awake? Just how long was I out?

That when she heard the door swing open, revealing a shocked and relieved Renjun and Jisung.

"Hana!" Renjun exclaimed as he walked towards her.
"I'm so sorry I couldn't help you- I'm so sorry I wasn't there earlier!" He said to her with sadness in his voice.
"But I'm glad, so very glad you're okay."

She looked at him and then smiled.
"T-thank y-ou junie." She said, her voice very scratchy from the lack of water and just her being asleep for 15 days in general.

That's when her headache kicked in again, her head still pounding.

She winced in pain.

"Noona?! Are you okay!?" Shotaro said worried as he stopped hugging her.

She slowly opened her eyes again before giving them a weak smile. "O-okay." She gave them a thumbs up with one hand while the other one was messaging her temples.

"Hold on Hana noona. I know you just woke up, but can I do a quick check up on you? You've been asleep for 15 days and-"

"W-what?!" Hana exclaimed, but her voice making it very soft and quiet because of how long she's been asleep.
"15 d-days?!"

Everyone in the room nodded.

Oh my god... no wonder I feel like absolute shit!