• ch 34

It was early in the morning and Haechan was back in Chenle's ER room so he could heal up properly

"You said what?! He has a broken huh?!" Hana exclaimed.
"Stop yelling Noona.." Shotaro shook his head since it was 10:30ish am.

She then looked at her soulmate.
"You broke some of your ribs but was still moving recklessly?!" She exclaimed.
She then shook her head.
"You need to take care of yourself more." She tsked her tongue.

"I mean... you expected me to just sit still when I heard you woke up from what Renjun did to you?" He said to her with a shrug.
She then tilted her head.
"What Renjun did to me?"

Everyone in the room looked at each other before looking back at Hana.

"He karate chopped your neck to knock you out." Chenle said to her.
"He what-"
"Hey! To my defense you were about to go crazy. I had to stop you some how." Renjun said.

"Someone give me their dagger." Haechan said.
"Why?" Jaemin asked him.
"Isn't it obvious. so I can throw it at Renjun."

That's when everyone shook their head.
"No no hyung. You can't do that to him." Jisung shook his head.

"He's our precious hacker. You can't kill him." Jeno said.
"We have doyoung and Winwin." Haechan said as he rolled his eye.
"I'm talking about in dream." Jeno said back.

"There's a reason why I'm the number 1 ace in NCT."
"Just because you know how to hack, doesn't mean you're as good as our main hacker."
Haechan rolled his eyes. "Fine, I'll just do something else."
Renjun gulped before hiding behind Jisung.

"Ah- hey! I don't wanna die with you!" Jisung said as he wiggled Renjun off of him.
"Hana help me! Your soulmate is trying to kill me!" Renjun ran to her.
"But you're the one who knocked me out." She said as she crossed her arms.
Renjun stopped in his tracks. "Okay fair point... but you gotta remember it was because you were going crazy!" He said to her.

That's when Hana laughed before looking at her soulmate. "Don't be so harsh on him."
"Why should I not."
"Well I mean... you gotta remember all the times he had helped you right? And he was the one who was the most welcoming when I first came." She said to her soulmate.

Haechan glared at Renjun. "You got lucky today."
Everyone in the room either laughed, or rolled their eyes at whatever just happened.

"You'll probably need some time to rest since you did break some bones. It'll probably be about 2-3 weeks for you though." Chenle said.

"You can't forget to eat though. You tend to do that when you're hurt and that isn't really good. You need food to make you more healthy, and it can help heal you faster as well." Shotaro said.

Haechan rolled his eyes.

"Don't worry. He definitely won't miss any of his meals." Hana said as she looked at Haechan with a smile, but a sour smile.
"Anyways I'll be right back, I'm gonna make a phone call real quick." She said before stepping out of the room.