• Ch 32

^^ That photo is *chefs kiss* ^^

"He's okay right? He has to be okay

"He's okay right? He has to be okay. He gave me his precious necklace- I need to give it back to him- he needs to be okay so I can give it back!" Hana was panicking.

"Hana, relax and calm down please." Renjun said, but he was also shaking and was worried.

"Go check and see if he's okay!" Jisung exclaimed.

Jaemin, Jeno and Jisung all ran down the stairs and saw...
No one?

"How is he?" Renjun asked, anxious for an answer.

"He..." Jisung tilted his head.
"He's gone." Jaemin said

"What do you guys mean he's fucking gone? Didn't he throw himself on top of the bomb?" Renjun asked.
"Yea... that's what we're also confused about." Jeno said as he scratched his head. That's when he heard shouting and a lot of footsteps.
"We have no time for this- they could be coming any fucking second!" Jeno said.
"The hell we do." Jaemin said to him. "We're not leaving without him."

"Guys! The window!" Jisung yelled.
Jeno and Jaemin went down to where Jisung was and looked out the window.

"Holy fuck- he jumped!" Jeno said as they all saw a unconscious Haechan on the grass.

"The hell do you guys mean- you know what forget it! Get out of there now, they're coming!" Renjun said.

"You guys thinking what I'm thinking?" Jeno said.
"The window?"
"Going down the stairs?"

Jeno looked at Jisung. "No dumbfuck. Why would I think about going down the stairs when there's gonna be a whole army coming UP the stairs." He sighed.
"Yes, the window." Jeno said to Jaemin.

"The window?! Are you crazy?! We're on the 3rd floor!" Jisung said to them.
"We'll figure out a way. Stop being a wimp." Jeno said to him.

"I'm just being realistic here. How are we gonna get down from the 3RD FLOOR."

"There's a pipe."
"Huh? Say that again Jun." Jaemin said as he scrunched his face in confusion.

"There's a fucking pipe you guys can slide down on." Renjun said. "You need to carefully climb out the window, hang from it and then carefully slide down that pipe. It's not that far from where you guys will be."

"So basically you're saying to go and die." Jisung said.
"Just hurry up Jisung." Renjun said frustratingly.

"I'll go first!" Jeno said.

...

"See, wasn't so bad now was it squirt."
"Oh shut up hyung." Jisung rolled his eyes.

"Jeno, Jaemin, grab Haechan and head to the van. Kun is waiting." Renjun said. "Jisung, your goal is to protect them. Keep watch and get rid of anybody coming your way. Make haste guys!"