• Ch 19

"Oh my god Jisung can you hurry it up?" Jeno said impatiently as Jisung was pick locking oneof the back doors

of the back doors.

"Please be quiet hyung, I almost got it." Jisung said annoyed.

"Renjun, you made sure to turn off the alarms right?" Jaemin asked through the ear piece.

"Of course. Who do you think I am?" Renjun said.

"Okay! We're in." Jisung said as he slowly opened the door.

"Fuck, why is this place so disgusting." Jeno said as he looked around where they were.

"Let's just hurry up and open the doors for 127 and WayV." Haechan said.

And with that, they split up to open the other 2 doors for the other members.

"Haechan and Jisung will open the door on the 3rd floor for 127. Jeno and Jaemin, go open the door on the 2nd floor for WayV." Doyoung said.

The dreamies all nodded to each other before going up the stairs.

"Alright, me and jeno will meet up with you guys and the rest on 1st floor?" Jaemin whispered to Haechan and Jisung as they were at the 2nd floor.

Haechan and Jisung nodded before going up the stairs some more to reach the 3rd floor.

"Now where the fuck is the door." Haechan said.

Before they could even start looking, they heard voices.

"Fuck, come on!" Haechan whispered to Jisung as they made their way behind some boxes.

"Yea, I think it's pretty lame how they have to split up into three fucking groups." Someone snickered.

"True, but that just means there's more of them."

"So what? Having more people doesn't mean shit. What matters is how talented you are with the weapons or your own bare fists."

Haechan and Jisung looked at each other before looking back at the people who were chilling on the 3rd floor.

"There's only 2 of them with you guys. Be careful please." Winwin said to them through the ear piece.

Haechan couldn't help but smirk.

"I get the right, you get the left." He told Jisung as he grabbed his gun from his waist.

The gun he had was a silencer. It was perfect for an occasion like this.

Haechan moved behind another box that was closer to the men. Jisung did the same but on the other side.

"I still can't believe the leader of NCT trashed one of our biggest bases. Not to mention he made our boss cut his own arm off."

"Yah, be quiet will ya? You trying to die? What if boss heard you."