• Ch 12

"Ugh

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Ugh..." Hana covered her self with the blanket when the sun was beaming on her face.

She heard screams coming from downstairs.

What the hell?

She got out of bed and headed down.

Nobody is here?

She then heard screams again coming from below her.

There must be a basement...

She looked for a door that would lead to a lower floor. That's when she found it.

She opened the door and walked down the stairs. She was still wearing Haechan's clothes and she had bed hair. She still looked cute though.

As she looked around the corner she could see the Boys around this guy who's tied up.

"Alright jeno, you've tortured him enough. It's time for the interrogation." Haechan said.

"Now tell me. Why were you snooping around our house?"

The guy looked at Haechan. "I already told you! I just so happen to come across this house! My pet dog got off my leash and headed this way."

He's lying. Hana thought as she was watching what was going on.

"Are you apart of the tigers?" Chenle said.

"What? Why would I be apart of an animal!"

He's telling the truth...

"Are you associated with Donghyun." Jaemin said to him.

"No? Who even is that."

He lied again.

"Someone came and ordered you to come watch us didn't they?" Haechan said to the man.

"No! I already told you what happened!"

Haechan looked at jisung. "Go see if he did anything to the outside."

Jisung nodded as he headed up the stairs. Hana hid from him.

"Do you have any weapons? Why were you outside? Did you place something?" Haechan interrogated him some more.

"No...I'm empty handed. And why would I have placed anything outside?"

He's lying...what did he do outside the house?