• Ch 41

As they all went their ways, Winwin noticed something

"No wonder we didn't know there were 2 places down there..." he mumbled. "We have a problem guys."

"What happen?" Xiaojun said.

"There's no cameras on the left. We won't be able to guide or help out the group that went that way. There's a reason why me, Renjun and Doyoung didn't know there was another way down there." Winwin said to them.

"So basically we're going in here blindly?" Jeno said.
"That's fine by me. No matter what, all we have to do is save Hana and stay alive. We're the Neos, no one can kill us." Jaemin said as he looked back at the group that he was with.

They all smiled at him.
"Exactly."

Doyoung, Winwin and Renjun smiled at Jaemins words. "Just remember to be safe. Say something if it gets to hard for you guys." Renjun said.

"Of course." Ten said.
"Don't die." Johnny said.
"Shut up Johnny." Jaehyun said to him.
"Yea, shut up." Ten joined.
"All of you guys be quiet. This isn't the time to be arguing." Taeyong said with an eye roll.

"Hyung, there's a door.." Jisung pointed in front of them.
"We walked this long hallway to be met with a door? What is this?" Hendery questioned.

"We have a door over here as well." Sungchan said.
"Alright... on a count to 3 we open both doors." Taeyong instructed.
"1..."
"2.."
"3!"

They bursted through the doors and got met with different things.
Taeyongs group was met with a whole other hallway - like room, while Jaehyun's group somehow managed to end up outside.

"Am I tripping, or did we go outside?" Lucas said.
"I think we did..." Kun said with an confused look.
"Be carful guys... you are out of our sights." Yuta said. "Wherever you guys are outside, it's somewhere we can't see.."

"You guys are outside? We're still inside.." Taeil commented.
"This is weird. It's like we entered a whole new floor, on the same floor." Mark said.
"This is a really big place... so is this random place we walked into..." Jisung said.

"Everybody duck!" Johnny yelled when he saw a smoke grenade being thrown at them.
When it exploded, they couldn't see anything.
That's when they heard Taeil yell.

"Taeil!" Taeyong screamed.
"Keep your eyes open! They're attacking!" Mark yelled as he tried his best to scan the area, making sure his members were okay.

Haechan and Jisung were right next to each other when all this happened.
"Hyung.." Jisung said.
"Keep your eyes open and stay quiet." Haechan said in a quiet and stern tone.
"H-hyung.." Jisung said again in a softer tone. That's when Jisung fell on Haechan.

"Jisung?" Haechan said as he quickly put Jisung on the floor. "Jisung?!"
As his hands touched his back, he noticed how it felt sticky and wet.
When he looked at his hands, it was painted with a dark red.
"Fuck.." Haechan quickly turned Jisung over and saw all the blood that was coming out.