• Ch 10

As they entered the house, she wasn't expecting to hear a name she knew

"Chenle! Shotaro! Jeno is hurt. Again." Jaemin said.

"What do you mean again." He rolled his eyes.

"Admit it jeno. You're the only one who actually gets hurt when we go on little missions like that." Jaemin said back.

"Where did he get hur-" shotaro and Hana made eye contact.

I'm so screwed. Shotaro thought.

"What are you doing here shotaro." She crossed her arms.

"Before I answer that...what are you doing here..." shotaro said.

"Because some guys were after me again I guess?" She said confused.

"Don't tell me you left the house..."

"I mean...my cut was healed!" Hana exclaimed to shotaro.

It's healed? I didn't even realize. I totally Forgot about it. Haechan thought.

Shotaro looked at her neck and was beyond surprised when he didn't see anything.

"I don't mean to interrupt whatever I'm interrupting. But I've been shot in the arm." Jeno reminded them.

"Oh right- come on jeno, let's go to the room." Chenle said as he walked towards the medic room, followed by jeno.

"I'm pretty sure I know how the wound healed all the way." Areum said.

"What is it."
"What is it?"

Shotaro and Hana said it at the same time.

Areum laughed. "I'm pretty positive that was due to the healing effect for soulmates." She nodded. "If I'm correct, wasn't Haechan the one who helped you?"

"Who's that?" Hana said.

"What?" Areum looked at Jaemin and he sighed.

"Donghyuck. She meant Donghyuck." Jaemin clarified.

Why did she call him Haechan though? Now that I think about it...Renjun and shotaro almost said Haechan before changing it to Donghyuck.

"Anyways," areum cleared her throat as Haechan was shooting glares at her since she called him Haechan in front of Hana. "I'm pretty sure that his touch was what healed your cut Hana."

"But how?" Hana was so confused. "You know what- that's not even what I wanna know." She shook her head and then looked directly at Haechan. "Just what do you guys do?"

Haechan then sighed. "I'm pretty sure the guys who kept coming to you have said everything already. Why are you acting like you don't know." He tilted his head and raised an brow.

I already know? Oh...mafia gangs...and then Donghyuck- well...Haechan now I guess is the leader of...dream?

She tilted her head with him. "Why are you guys called dream."