• Ch 50

"Why are you so worried about what you're gonna be wearing Hyuck

"Why are you so worried about what you're gonna be wearing Hyuck. It's just my mom." Hana said with a slight chuckle as she watched Haechan dig through his closet.

"It's actually a big thing. I'm meeting my soulmates mother for the first time. I have to give off a good impression." He said as he grabbed a shirt and a pants before putting it against himself and looking in the mirror.

"Ou yea, that looks great." She said with a nod.
"And then maybe pair it with..." she looked around his room and grabbed his leather jacket.

"There we go. Outfit compete." She clapped her hands together.
Haechan looked at the jacket she gave him and chuckled.

That's when he started to take his shirt off.
"Woah woah- wait-" Hana quickly covered her eyes which earned a laugh from Haechan.
"My love, no need to be all shy." He said teasingly.

"But you're literally shirtless..." she said with her cheeks puffed out.
He grabbed her hands that were covering her eyes and brought them down.

That's when she got a good look at his body as he was a bit to close to her.
She saw his nice defined abs and his beautiful honey like skin glowing.

"Like what you see?" He said with a smirk.
She rolled her eyes before pushing him away.
"Hurry up and get dressed Hyuck." She walked towards the door and closed it after she left.

Haechan just laughed at her behavior.

•••

"Well, this is the house." She said.
"No shit, that's why we're in the driveway." Haechan said to her as he took the car keys and got out the car, Hana following.
"I was just saying." She said as she rolled her eyes.

"Don't forget me." Shotaro said as he came out of the back seat.
"When was the last time you saw mom Taro."
He thought about it. "Last week?"

Hana nodded her head at him.
It's been a while since she's seen her.
That's when she rang the bell.

The door opened and revealed their mom.
"Hana! Taro!" Their mother said before giving them a big hug.
"Hey ma." Hana said with a bright smile.
That's when their mother looked at the only other person there.

She broke the hug before going near Haechan.
"And you must be the lovely soulmate of my daughter." She gave him a smile.
He did a little bow. "Nice to meet you Mrs. Osaki, my name is Lee Haechan." He said to her.

"No need to be so formal." She waved her hand. "And you can just call me Boram." She said with a welcoming smile.
"Now come in, come in! There's food waiting for you dears." She said as she let them inside the house.

They all went inside and sat around the table.
"It's not much, but I hope you like it." Boram said with a smile.
"It's enough ma, don't worry." Hana said as she reassured her mother she did more than enough.