• Ch 54

Lowkey wanna make a Haechan idol au, but I know that would be hard asf.

"Lee Donghyuck! Get your ass back here right now before I throw my wooden spoon at you!" Hana said as she was chasing him around house

"Lee Donghyuck! Get your ass back here right now before I throw my wooden spoon at you!" Hana said as she was chasing him around house. "And you know damn well my aim is good."

"I did no harm, why are you trying to literally kill me!" He exclaimed as he ran to his kids room.
"Papa? Why papa here?" Their 4 year old daughter, Daeun asked.
"Don't mind them Daeun, it's just mother and father going at it again." Their 6 year old son, Hyunwoo said to his sister.

"Princess, papa needs help. Your mama is trying to hurt papa." Haechan said as he picked her up.
"Dad, leave us alone." Hyunwoo said.
"We were peacefully reading a book until you came in here."

That's when Hana stood in front of the door.
"Why are you bothering the kids." She said as she crossed her arms.
"Hana, babe, please. I didn't meant to—"
"So you're saying the water gun magically shot itself at me? Yea okay. I believe you so hard right now." She rolled her eyes before taking Daeun from him.

"Ah—hey! I was holding my baby girl." He said.
"She'd rather be with her mommy, isn't that right Angel." She said as she cuddled with Daeun.

"Me lob mama and papa both!" She said.
That's when Hyunwoo walked up to Hana.
"Mom? Can we go visit sky?" He asked her.
Hana looked at Haechan before looking back at Hyunwoo.
"Why go spend time over there when you can play with us~" she said as she pinched his cheek.
He groaned in pain before rubbing his cheek.
"I'd rather play with sky." He said to her.

That's when Haechan chuckled as Hana put her daughter down.
"Okay, go get ready and we'll go visit your uncle Renjun and your auntie Hwayoung." He said to his son before ruffling his hair.

Hyunwoo gave his father a hug before going to his closet to find some clothes to where.
"How about my princess? Hm?" He said as he kneeled down to her. "Want papa to find you some nice clothes to wear?" He asked her.
She nodded her head with a big smile on her face before he held her hand and guided her to her own room.

Hana couldn't help but think how lucky she was. Haechan was such a good father and husband.

6 years have passed. When Hana was first pregnant, they realized they were gonna have a baby boy. She then got pregnant 2 years after having Hyunwoo, but she was excited.
Those 2 were such great parents and big about having their own kids.
Thus, their little baby girl, Daeun came along.
Now, Hyunwoo is 6 while Daeun is 4.

For the last 6 years so many things have changed for everybody, and even the mafia gang itself.

I mean, they all still went on missions here and there when they're needed, but year after year, the neos have managed to calm a lot of gangs down so everything has been really easy going these past years.