• Ch 47

# 1 in nct again ㅠㅠ
I lob you guys dude

Hana shook her head as it was still resting on the crook of his neck

"I told you my past because I wanted you to learn something about me. I wanted you to know why I'm like how I am today, not because I was expecting anything in return." She said softly as she moved her head to the left as it was still on his shoulder.

That's when she felt Haechan rubbing her back. "And I want to do the same." He said.
"I also want to tell you my past so that you can know why I'm who I am today. What better time then now you know?"

Hana gently put her head up, her eyes still glossy from her tears.
Haechan gave her a warm smile before he wiped her cheeks with his thumb.
"Don't cry anymore... I hate it when you cry..." he said in an almost whispering tone.

Hana looked him in the eyes.
Honesty, and love.
That's all she saw in his eyes.

Hana quickly looked away, her cheeks tinting red.
"What's wrong?" He asked her as he moved his head with hers. "Are you okay?"

She nodded frantically.
Haechan eyed her before laughing.
"Well then... buckle your seat belts because the story I'm about to tell you is... a lot..." he said as he did a fake cough.

Hana sat straight as they were now sitting in front of each other.
He let her go before he clasps his hands together.

"Donghyuck..."
He looked at her before giving her a sad smiling.
"I guess I'll start it off by saying that they're both no longer in this world." He said.
"It uhm... I don't really know... I guess their incident is the reason why I never really wanted to meet my soulmate..."

Hana looked at him as he explained his own situation.

"It's uhm... it's actually connected with the phoenixes." He chuckled darkly.
"My mother... she was just a normal girl just like you until she met my father who was in the mafia gang, also known as her soulmate.. she... uhm..." Haechan shook his head, not letting himself get too emotional.

"She was also kidnapped by them... my dad got a message telling him to come alone or she would die, so he went. He went alone. When he got there to save her, my mother was already gone. Unfortunately for her, the torture they did to her was to much..."

•••

Haechans dad, Jihoon bursted through the doors where haechans mother, Myunghee was being held.

When he laid his eyes on her, his heart dropped as he saw how lifeless she looked on the chair she was tied up on.

"Myunghee? Myunghee!" Jihoon yelled as he ran to where she was and quickly cut the ropes that were tied around her body.

He realized that she wasn't breathing.
"No no... you can't leave me Myunghee... no.." he quickly and gently placed her down on the ground flat as he starting doing cpr on her.