• Ch 4

"Eomma? I'm home! Is shotaro back yet?" Hana said as she took off her shoes

"Not yet honey." Her mom said with a smile. "Who's that?"

"This is my friend areum." Hana smiled.

"Why hello dear. Please make yourself comfortable. I'll bring some fruits to you guys."

"Oh no- please it's fine. My boyfriend will be picking me up soon." Areum smiled. "Thank you very much though."

"Oh? You've met your soulmate?" Her mom asked.

"I have."

"How adorable. Our Hana here hasn't found her soulmate yet. I hope he's a very gentle guy though." Her mom smiled. "I'll be in the living room if you guys need anything."

"Thank you eomma. We'll be in my room." Hana hugged her mom before walking upstairs with areum.

"Feel free to be at ease in my room." Hana laughed when she looked at how stiff areum was.

"Thank you." Areum let out a big breath before sitting on hanas bed.

"So? When will Jaemin be here?" Hana asked areum.

"He said he'll take a little over 30 minutes but less then an hour." Areum laughed. "Oh right, He also said he's gonna be coming with another friend. Is that okay?"

"Yea sure, I don't mind. It's not like they're gonna stay here." Hana laughed. "I'm going to go wash up real quick. Don't be scared to do whatever in here." Hana left the room with a towel.

~~~

"Sorry for taking so long-" Hana stopped talking when she saw areum sleeping on the bed.

"I guess she would be tired. It's already 12pm." Hana said as she dried her hair with the towel and placed it down.

10 minutes passed when Hana heard the doorbell ring.

"Must be Jaemin." Hana left her room and went down stairs to open the door.

"She's up-" she stopped talking when she saw someone unfamiliar.

"And you are?" She said to him.

"I'm here to get areum. Jaemin is at home because uhm...he's too lazy to get her." He sighed. In reality Jaemin was just really hurt and couldn't come get areum himself. That's part of the reason why areum was sleeping. She felt the pain he was feeling and it made her exhausted.