• Ch 30

"What happen this time hyung

"What happen this time hyung." Jisung said as the dreamies just made it to the 127 hideout.

"We learned that the tigers have some files and info on..." Taeyong looked at Haechan before clearing his throat.

"The phoenixes.."

Haechan immediately looked him dead in the eye. "Are you serious?"

Taeyong nodded. "I need you guys to go and get the files from the tigers."
"Is that all? That's easy work." Jeno said.

"Hmm.. but think about it hyung, it's information about them, the phoenixes. I'm pretty sure they're guarding that information good." Jisung said.
"So what? The tigers are lower than us, we got this."

"And the phoenixes are higher than us." Jaemin said to him. "If it's information about the phoenixes, we should be careful about it."

"Enough with the chit chat, let's go get the damn file." Haechan said, he had this dark and murderous aura around him.

"Wait Haechan, we need to-"
"What's there to wait about? I've been waiting and searching for 10 years. 10 whole mother fucking years to find anything about the phoenixes. We finally have something to go on and you're telling me to wait? You know that if you were in my shoes, you would be the same as me." He said to them all.

Taeyong sighed, "I know, I know okay? Just.. we need to make a plan first and you guys have to let Renjun know what's going on so he can hack into their shit. We can't just barge into their base and expect them to be welcoming. They're our second enemy."

Everyone besides Haechan nodded their heads.

"Hurry up and tell us the damn plan then." Haechan said as he sat down on a chair aggressively.

~~~

"And that's that... please be safe. And don't be reckless either." Taeyong looked at Haechan.
"I know you wanna get back at the phoenixes but you can't put your members in danger. Remember that you're their boss."

Haechan just nodded his head before getting up from his seat and heading to the car.

Everyone looked at each other.
"You think he'll be okay?" Jisung said.
"Honestly? I don't know.. it's them we're talking about..." Jaemin said to him.
"But it's just a file about them though. It's not like we're actually going to meet them."

Jaemin shook his head. "I don't think you understand Sung. The phoenixes are extremely talented. Nobody knows anything about them. Their names, their members, even their whereabouts." He said.
"So the fact that the tigers have a file on them is a lot to us. Espeically Haechan."