• Ch 31

Renjun looked at her

"What do you mean?"

She pointed at one of his computer screens.
"That guy right there, he keeps making weird hand jesters. You can also see that he's looking towards where Donghyuck and them are every 30 seconds or so."

Renjun indeed saw how weird he was acting.

"I'm looking at the others and I think only 2 out of the 5 men know. I'm pretty sure they're trying to let the other 3 in on what's going on, but they don't want Donghyuck and them to know that they've caught on. The other 2 are probably gonna try to do it quietly. Hence the hand jesters." Hana said to Renjun as she was still observing the screens.

"Did you guys hear all of that?" Renjun said through the ear piece.

"We did. Which ones know we're here? We could probably do something to them." Jeno said.

"How are you guys gonna do something to 2 guys and then leave the other 3." Renjun shook his head. "Just kill them all silently."

"You do understand that, that'll be kinda hard right? There's 5 of them and 4 of us. We can't keep them all quiet." Jisung said.

"Are you guys forgetting you have Jeno and Haechan on your team? And you guys have silencers on your guns. One of you can go for 2 people while the others go for one." Renjun said.

"I'll take 2." Haechan said.

"When you guys finish shooting them, make sure to run up to them so you can cover their mouths. We don't need no screaming or yelling." Renjun said.

"Even if we've already killed them with a single shot?" Jeno questioned.

"We're just being caution okay?" Renjun said. "Now on my signal, you guys will go."

Hana stood there nervous.

I hope they can pull it off...

"Now!"

That's when Hana saw all of them collapse on the screen and the boys running up to them, making sure they're dead.

"We're in the clear." Jaemin said.

"Okay, the safe should be on the door to your guys left. Is there any type of lock we needa decipher or hack into?" Renjun asked.

"Hmm..."
"Found it!" Jisung said.
"Shut up! The hell you so loud for?!" Jeno exclaimed quietly.
"Oops- sorry." Jisung said.

"Hold on. Lemme see if I can access it."
That's when Renjun started pressing a whole bunch of stuff on the keyboard.

Woah, he's fast. Well makes sense, he's the hacker for a reason.

That's when she saw Haechan on the screen.

Oh, it's Donghyuck. I hope he's okay.

"Fucking hell..." Renjun mumbled frustratedly.
"What's wrong.." Hana said worriedly.
"This is gonna take a while to crack... you guys need to buy me some time, or at least stay undetected."