• Ch 43

"You gotta keep moving Haechan! We need to go now!" Johnny yelled to him

"Hana come on... don't give up on me yet.. come on.." He said worriedly as he was running, yet his eyes were fixated on her closed ones.

That's when he felt her hand on his, giving him some kind of sign she was still there.
Still with him.
She just didn't have any more strength to keep her eyes open.
She was numb everywhere, but still conscious.
Well I mean, barely. But she was conscious enough to answer him.

"Guys retreat! We got Hana and Jisung, let's go let's go!" Taeyong said through the ear piece.
"That's gonna be a problem Hyung." Sungchan said.
"We're struggling over here, and I think Yuta and xiaojun are hurt." Ten said.

"Damn it." Taeyong cursed under his breathe.
"You guys get to the van. I'll go and help the others." Taeyong said as he gave Taeil to Hendery.

Mark and Johnny shook their heads.
"We're coming with you." They both said.
Taeyong stopped in his tracks, which made all of them stop.
"I'm gonna be completely honest here. Someone in our gang might lose their life and that could be either of you. Are you sure you want to risk that." Taeyong said as he looked at Mark and Johnny.

They both nodded their heads.
"We were ready for this the moment we walked in here." Johnny said.
"I'll bring Taeil and Jisung to the van." Hendery said as he grabbed Jisung as well.

"Alright then. You guys by safe. Make it to the van safely. Just... don't die." Taeyong said before running towards where Jaehyun and them were, Johnny and Mark following behind him.

"Alright... let's go then." Hendery said as him and Haechan tried their best to make it to the van as fast as possible.

"Renjun, I'm guessing you know what you guys need to do?" Haechan said through the ear piece.

"Winwin Hyung is already on his way with Yangyang, Chenle and Shotaro." Renjun said back.
"Alright... be safe you three... be safe.." Haechan said softly which surprised them.

As they were making their way towards the exit, they were met with a few phoenixes.
"Alright Hana... things might get a little loud and maybe a little messy... please bare with it for a few." He said to her with a gentle voice before grabbing his pistol by his ankle and shooting them as best as he could while trying to hold Hana up with one arm.

Hendery on the other hand was lowkey struggling. He had 2 injured people with him.
"Taeil Hyung I'm so sorry to say this but could you hold Jisung real quick? I know you're hurt as well but I just need a second." Hendery said as they were behind a wall.

"Don't worry, I'm not that hurt. I can also fight back." Taeil said as he threw a dagger at one of them which made them stumble back.
Hendery was shocked, but he took that as an opportunity and shot them.
"Okay then never mind. Let's just work together." He said with a little chuckle.