Chapter 120 - Prince of the Empire

Start from the beginning

"He said he was a traveler that desires to go and see many places. He is currently a tourist in our Empire."

"Tourist? We do not accept tourists especially in the times of war!" Tyron raised his eyebrows in question but Winston averted his gaze.

"Aw, come on! I only accepted him in my estate where he can stay. The remaining travelers that desired to come in our Empire have been driven away." He pouted while reasoning out making Tyron facepalm himself.

'He was probably taken back with the beauty of that man and was enticed to let him in!' He had formed his resolve the moment he heard Tyron speak.

He needed to banish that traveler from their empire because Winston would be placed in great predicament once the emperor knows his doings.

'Stupid Count getting himself in trouble.' Tyron no longer listened to the ramblings of his close friend and instead ventured his gaze in the surroundings.

Cresencia was a highly flourishing empire. Even the outskirts of the territory could be considered on par with the capitals of other kingdoms in the eastern continent.

A few minutes had passed since he stopped listening to Winston's ramblings, Tyron sighed.

He was tired.

Cresencia was currently in war with another empire in the Central region and they are having a hard time suppressing their enemies.

Afterall, Belmaid only lags a step behind them and is almost on the same level.

Months had passed since the War had gone forward but there was no absolute outcome on who the victor will be.

Of course, despite Cresencia's massive troops and armies, they could still not overtake the Belmaid Empire because of two variables.

Taron Kingdom and the House of Masters.

Taron was a kingdom that, if only had a wider and bigger territory, would probably became an empire too and its growth was unbelievable.

The Cresencia Empire cannot forcefully make their way towards Belmaid because of Taron's forces that were too advanced for them to easily handle.

Another factor was the rumored most powerful household in the continent and its head person.

The House of Masters became one of Cresencia's biggest threats because of their highly trained troops that excelled in every field whether it'd be sword, archery, or magic.

Their Empire was overwhelming with numbers but they couldn't overpower the House of Masters' forces. Now on top of the House of Masters was the renowned prodigy of magic in the continent.

Ronnovian Belmiunde had been always standing in the front lines of battles and he was sweeping Cresencia's forces like ants facing a tidal wave.

It wouldn't be long before Cresencia runs out of supplies and forces making Belmaid grab the title of the victor between the war.

That's why they have come to resolve with another tactic.

Since Taron had already been meddling with their war against Belmaid Empire, they decided to include the kingdom in one of the territories they would attack. Secretly at that.

Achieving the surprise invasion against Taron would result in the House of Masters retreating from the frontlines of the battlefield and forcing their way to win against Belmaid was secured.

It was only a matter of days before the invasion would happen and Tyron cannot wait for his victory.

He would soon rule an empire that encompassed almost the entire eastern continent and no one would be able to rival them.