|54| No kisses, no cuddles, no sexy time 😬

Start from the beginning

He pushed me gently on the bed and hovered over me, our lips were busy with eachothers.

His hands travelled upwards over my clothed body, yes I'm still wearing my brassieres and camisole. I giggled softly against his lips and he pulled apart saying,"I want to rip this piece of cloth."

My eyes widened at his words but I managed to say,"My body...still needs some time. The hickeys ..still hurt."

"I love it when you open up about what you're thinking." He said with a smile and I blushed as he placed a kiss on my cheek, but then his fingers played with the hem of my camisole while looking into my eyes. He raised the cloth till my bosoms and cursed slowly looking at the deep red marks on my midriff.

"I really gave you so many hickeys." He mumbled while caressing them with his thumb to which I flinched. As I said before it still sting.

He lowered down his face and placed open mouth kisses over the red purple bruise saying,"I hope they'll fade soon so that I can give you more." Saying this he laughed while I smacked his shoulder and said,"Idiot.. now shoo away I need to shower." Gladly he scooted off and lay down on the bed.

I got down from the bed adjusting my clothes and tied my hair up with the help of a clutcher. I went towards the cupboard and was about to take out my clothes when I felt a piercing gaze on me. I turned back to find him lying on his stomach and staring at me without blinking.

"What ?" I asked him while blushing to which he smiled dreamily and said,"I'm just amazed how simple yet beautiful you're." I shook my head in despair and slapped my forehead saying,"You are insatiable Mr. Malhotra."

"Only for you soon to be Mrs Aditya Malhotra." Saying this he winked and covered himself with a duvet closing his eyes to catch his incomplete sleep. I kept my clothes back and slipped inside the duvet, went over his back and placed a kiss on his ear lovingly. I could feel his lips curved upwards in a smile.

"Weren't you going to take a shower ?" He mumbled without opening his eyes.

"Nope, I changed my mind. You sleeping like this was quite inviting." I said and adjusted myself over him to which he giggled. Such a baby !!

"You wasted so much time, sleep now." He mumbled to which I gave a bite on his back.

"Fuck, don't turn me on or else I'll go all werewolf on you." He mumbled and slowly mumbled a sorry to him or else he'll tire me up. Moron...huhh !!

"Stop cursing and sleep for sometime. Then we'll have brunch together and go back." He said and turned us over holding me in his arms. I gave in to his warmth and dozed off over him because sleep is indeed love. I love to sleep but when you've someone to cuddle with then it's even easy to sleep jaldiiii.

 I love to sleep but when you've someone to cuddle with then it's even easy to sleep jaldiiii