chapter sixteen

| 16 |

"so you're telling me that you just left him standing there..... heartbroken, and crying hysterically in the street?"

yeonjun huffs, crossing his arms.

"well.... if you put it that way, it makes me sound like an asshole,"

"if i put it any way you sound like an asshole,"

yeonjun rolls his eyes.

"why didn't you just talk to him, hyung?" wooyoung sighs, frowning as he looks at his friend, "why didn't you just sit him down and tell him everything?"

yeonjun looks down, biting his lip.

he fidgets his fingers, "i don't know..." he sighs shakily, folding his lips together with a small shrug, "i don't know why it's so hard..."

"why what's so hard?" wooyoung looks at him.

yeonjun lifts his head, "seeing them again," yeonjun chuckles dryly, shaking his head with a shrug, "i don't know why it's so hard to accept that they're here, that they know i'm back,"

wooyoung sighs, rubbing a hand up and down yeonjun's arm.

"everything is gonna be okay,"

yeonjun chokes out a laugh, amused, "are you just saying that because you're my friend?" yeonjun looks at him, raising a brow.

wooyoung scoffs, "i'm never comforting you ever again," he leans up, curling his lip in an annoyed snarl, "so annoying,"

"well, you're nice,"

"thank you,"

"bitchass,"

"oh come on, you love me," wooyoung giggles, swatting yeonjun's arm like a middle schooler with a crush.

yeonjun rolls his eyes, laughing softly.

a love - hate relationship at its finest.