chapter fifteen

| 15 |

| present day |

beomgyu had been going places all day, walking around for so many hours, wasting time at stores, parks, restaurants.... honestly anywhere as he tried to stray away from what happened the previous night.

he can't believe he did that.

honestly.

he might be single, but that was just weird.

taehyun was his friend, nothing more.

he was a friend, a friend he had just had sex with randomly in a vulnerable state. and although he knew it meant nothing, it was still weird and uncomfortable to think about and remember.

he shakes his head, muttering curses at himself for suddenly letting the memory slide into his head again.

so gross.

but he can't stop thinking about one thing.

taehyun's face when he spoke.

the blonde boy looked so sad, he looked so heartbroken at all the harsh words beomgyu had thrown at him.

each thing beomgyu told him just flew past his mouth freely, as if everything he was saying was on autopilot, his mind not even getting the chance to speak up or think.

he acts on his immediate thoughts.

even if they're wrong.

so now, sitting at a picnic table outside of a random yogurt shop, beomgyu hisses, throwing his head in his hands in frustration.

was he too harsh?

his mind was so full of problems at that moment, that he couldn't even think properly, taehyun's heart looking as if it broke with each word, taehyun taking hit after hit.

god, beomgyu's an awful person.