chapter three

| 3 |

"why are you coming home again?" taehyun asks, popping a chip into his mouth as he looks at his phone screen, "your break isn't for another few weeks,"

"i told you," beomgyu sighs, "i'm the number one interior designer here.... they're giving me an earlier excuse because i already finished all my furniture plans for this month,"

"already?"

"yep," beomgyu nods, looking at taehyun through the phone, "it's kind of easy to get things done when you're alone without any of your friends here,"

"oh come on," taehyun cocks his head to the side with a disbelieving grin, "i'm sure you've made some friends there,"

"okay okay," beomgyu rolls his eyes, and taehyun furrows his brows at the blush that coats beomgyu's cheeks.

"woah, woah, woah. why are you red?"

"there's this...." don't say it, please don't- "boy,"

taehyun gulps, nodding, "o-oh,"

"his name is juyeon..." he blushes, "and tyun," beomgyu gets closer to the screen, cupping the side of his mouth, acting as if he were telling a secret, "he's older than me,"

taehyun furrows his brows, "what does that have to do with anything?"

beomgyu looks at him, "that means he's more experienced...."

taehyun's confused, "huh?"

"he has more experience since he's older! which means he fucks really go-"

"okay!" taehyun nods, eyes wide, "okay! thank you, i get it now!" he shakes his head, smacking his lips in disgust, "gross,"

beomgyu chuckles through the screen, "i'll see you soon okay?" he smiles, "and don't tell the others i'm coming home, i want it to be a surprise,"

taehyun nods, "okay... see you, gyu,"

"bye,"

and with that, the call's disconnecting.

taehyun sighs, leaning against the countertop with a frown, his mood completely switched from earlier at the sudden news that beomgyu had found someone else.

he shakes his head, as if attempting to shake off his feelings as he turns around, going to head back to his room.

but-

"beomgyu's coming home?!" hueningkai stands in the hallway, eyes wide as he's frozen.

taehyun furrows his brows with a soft chuckle, "yeah?" he looks at him, "why're you so surprised? he comes home more times than he stays at work,"

hueningkai just gulps, frozen, "uh...."

taehyun furrows his brows, "what is it?" he can immediately tell something isn't right, "are you hiding something?"

hueningkai turns pale, "hiding something? what? why would... why would i be hiding something, or course i'm not hiding something-" his picks at his lip.

"spill,"

"yeonjun hyung is back and i saw him a while ago and met with him couple weeks ago and have been keeping it a secret from all three of you for almost a month!" hueningkai's hands fly to his face in shock the second he lets the words unexpectedly fly out.

taehyun looks at hueningkai, choking out a laugh.

"you're kidding me, right?"

hueningkai just holds his hands to his mouth, his eyes wide as he stares at the blonde boy in front of him, his blood cold.

taehyun tilts his head, "right....?"