chapter twenty - two

| 22 |

fingers slide down taehyun's abdomen, leaving a fresh trail of ointment that scatters along his scar, his healing wound a bit red and inflamed.

taehyun sighs, holding his shirt up, "thanks for doing this," he tells the person in front of him, a small smile of appreciation on his face, "if you wouldn't have helped me that night, i would've died,"

"well, you're welcome," the boy smiles, nodding, "i'm glad i could stop the bleeding when i could. the weapon didn't damage any important organs, and didn't go that far enough in your body to where you would bleed out," he explains, "it was a mere scratch coming from a medical point of view,"

taehyun nods, "well, thank you,"

the boy coos, "don't worry about it. i'm glad i could help you," taehyun watches the boy lather the rest of the ointment on his skin, over his scar.

"this might sting when i put this on," the boy says, unpacking a small gauze.

taehyun furrows his brows, "why?"

"because first of all, the gauze will apply pressure on your wound, and because of the pressure, it'll also press the ointment further into the broken skin," he explains, unwrapping the gauze, "so it might hurt for a moment,"

taehyun nods.

he watches the boy wrap the gauze around his lower torso, a hiss slipping past his lips when it makes contact with his scarred wound, the boy giving taehyun an apologetic look.

"sorry," a small chuckle leaves his lips.

soon, the gauze is wrapped fully around his abdomen, holding the medicine in place on his wound as it does it's work.

"you're all done," the boy says, placing his items back where they originally were, "just don't wet that for a day or two, alright? you can take it off then,"

taehyun nods, standing up with a hiss.

the boy looks at him, "and let me know if the pain ever worsens,"

"i will, i promise," taehyun nods, taking a breath as he bites his lip, looking down at the boy in the small, stool, appreciative of what all he's done.

"thank you, wooyoung,"

wooyoung smiles, waving taehyun off.

"anytime,"