"What do you want to listen to, then?" Natasha asked.

"I don't know... What's on here?" Yelena questioned curiously and in that manner that was so painstakingly innocent that it reminded Natasha of just how new to the world that Yelena was. Natasha reached over, gently tapping the knob for tuning the radio.

"Turn that and stop it when you find something you want to hear," Natasha instructed softly before trading hands to hold onto the steering wheel and resting her arm on the car door. Yelena looked at her oddly for just a moment before reaching out and turning the knob experimentally.

As she turned the knob slowly, different channels flicked over with her movements, and Yelena's eyes widened in pure wonder. Natasha looked over at her, her heart melting as she gazed at the girl.

This must have been a first for Yelena. Actually getting to choose what was on the radio and being able to control what played. Natasha could not help the feeling of warmth and love swelling in her chest. She clenched her fist just a little on the steering wheel to keep herself from reaching out to the blonde and just stroking her face or doing something else that would likely be unwelcome.

Yelena stopped on a rap channel for a moment, and she scrunched her nose, obviously not overly impressed with what was playing. She then changed it over to another pop channel. It was playing a song that Natasha immediately recognized to be Avicii, and she waited with bated breath to see if Yelena was actually fond of the music. Yelena froze for a moment, nodding her head just a little with the sound before releasing the knob and leaning back into her seat again to slump down in it as she so greatly enjoyed doing. Natasha felt her heart warm with the fact that Yelena actually was enjoying some music that she also liked. It made her feel closer to her baby sister.

Natasha could not help a soft smile as she gazed over at the girl. Yelena immediately noticed her looking and stared back. Natasha almost looked away, but she held Yelena's gaze, just taking her in for a moment.

"What?" Yelena asked somewhat bemusedly, raising an eyebrow. Natasha just shrugged a little, looking back at the road.

"Nothing."

"We can put your seal back on if you want," Yelena immediately spoke back up, starting to reach out to the radio to change it, and while Natasha was momentarily taken off-guard by Yelena's name for Sia, she quickly recovered. Natasha immediately reached down, taking Yelena's hand tenderly and stopping her from grabbing the knob. Yelena's gaze immediately snapped to Natasha's as she froze in place, Natasha's gentle touch successfully stilling her.

Natasha quickly released Yelena's hand, worried that the blonde was uncomfortable with the contact. Yelena just stared at her, keeping her hand in place for a short moment before slowly dragging it back over to rest on her thigh.

"Don't worry. This is good," Natasha assured her softly as she realized that they were almost at the small grocery shop. Yelena watched her for a long moment but did not say anything as they drove along, eventually turning her gaze to watch the road alongside Natasha.

Soon enough, they were at the grocery shop, and Natasha was getting out of the car, locking it once she and Yelena were out of it. Yelena started to head to the front of the car to meet Natasha, and the redhead smiled a little as she passed by her quietly.

Yelena sidled up to her immediately, the both of them entering the small shop together. Natasha was honestly shocked at Yelena's proximity as the blonde's shoulder kept brushing against her. She noticed how Yelena was glancing at her just barely with the lightest ticks of her gaze, and Natasha was quickly aware of the fact that Yelena was checking for her reaction.